daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

By Terri Schwartz

September 18, 2013 4:15 PM ET

Follow @Terri_Schwartz on Twitter | Google
thor-the-dark-world-joss-whedon.jpg

Joss Whedon

Expect to see some Joss Whedon trademarks in "Thor: The Dark World.""The Avengers" director and Marvel Cinematic Universe consultant was called in to help the "Thor" sequel's director, Alan Taylor, with some scenes he was having trouble with.

"Joss came in to save our lives a couple of times. We had a major scene that was not working on the page at all in London, and he basically got airlifted in, like a SWAT team or something," Taylor recalls to SFX Magazine. "He came down, rewrote the scene, and before he got back to his plane I sort of grabbed him and said, 'And this scene and this scene?'"

Taylor continues, "He rewrote two other scenes that I thought had problems. Then finally we let go of him, he took off again, and we shot the scenes; and they were just much better and much lighter on their feet. Much more fun, much more surprising than what we had been trying to do. I can relate to guys who come out of the TV world, since that's where I come from. And being able to land and work and solve a problem quickly. ... I really was grateful."

Whedon also left his mark on "Thor," as he is the man who came in to direct its post-credits scene. Hopefully the scenes he assisted on in this movie will be revealed once "Thor: The Dark World" hits theaters on Nov. 8.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am i the only one who thinks the only good thing to come out of the Thor franchise is Loki :pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Last edited: