Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I advise all my haters to please put me on ignore. I won't be missing you, but you'll be missing me. :jawalrus:
I support this motion. I give this thread FIVE Silver hammers!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
13zsar.jpg

tumblr_m1ulg9SkGP1r0fe6qo1_500.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's a placebo effect. I don't really type feminine but you were classically conditioned to think I do.
No joke, I'm not even trying to hate, your entire posting style just screams "Annoying ass female" to me. You know when you're at the bar and some drunk bytch is just yapping like an annoying ass dog? Your avi, location, your signature SCREAMS female, "&you all suck!", your gay ass silver/gray font.. its all just wrong breh :ufdup:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No joke, I'm not even trying to hate, your entire posting style just screams "Annoying ass female" to me. You know when you're at the bar and some drunk bytch is just yapping like an annoying ass dog? Your avi, location, your signature SCREAMS female, "&you all suck!", your gay ass silver/gray font.. its all just wrong breh :ufdup:
:whoa: You're being a little irrational here.
Avi is the most beautiful woman on Earth, Cassie. Location is a level from Sonic Adventure.

My sig is a CLASSIC brah!!! I wanted a different shade font that would work on all pages. Gray is a pretty damn neutral. None of that is feminine.

:whoa: Now look, I'm sorry you feel that way, but on those issues we're going to just agree to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

I know man, I said it before myself. He posts like a teenage girl, with his whole self important diva thing. He doesn't sound like a heterosexual man who had a strong father figure in his life...just sayin.:what:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude was dapping me all year long and asking me to join his movements. As soon as I said something bad about people who glorify the hood he got upset. Makes you wonder.
After reviewing my egregious behavior over the last couple of days I'm sorry.

i3IcnMzfe4r9h.gif

SIKE!