John Landis says hes “bored sh*tless” By Mahv-L movies - says "all mahv-L movies are interchangable"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read through the thread, seeing all these examples of work this guy has done, and i still dont know who the fukk yall talking about lol...still left thinking 'who the fukk is john landis?;....

apparently he's some big time director, great for him and more power to him....but i dont give a fukk what he bored with....he dont watch movies for me....i might not have liked all marvel movies, but i want more of them shyts....getting black panther next year...infinity wars next couple years.....

...and i'm hoping a nova movie in the near future....not that new nova either, i'm talking richard rider....the one that told iron man to suck his dikk, when he tried to make him register during civil war....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He sounds like a bytch with gyno

Always in somebodies space

coming_to_america_movie_image_john_landis_and_eddie_murphy.jpg

6p9v8l.png

This film has way to much destruction :wrist:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
read through the thread, seeing all these examples of work this guy has done, and i still dont know who the fukk yall talking about lol...still left thinking 'who the fukk is john landis?;....

apparently he's some big time director, great for him and more power to him...
:hhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

apparently he's some big time director, great for him and more power to him....but i dont give a fukk what he bored with....he dont watch movies for me....i might not have liked all marvel movies, but i want more of them shyts....getting black panther next year...infinity wars next couple years.....

...and i'm hoping a nova movie in the near future....not that new nova either, i'm talking richard rider....the one that told iron man to suck his dikk, when he tried to make him register during civil war....

Timeout...how old are you breh? Just out of curiosity

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timeout...how old are you breh? Just out of curiosity

37, turning 38 in a couple weeks....is that supposed to mean i know him?....like i said in the previous post: i know and like some of the work yall crediting/citing as examples for him, but i still dont know who he is....never cared enough to find out he was the director of those movies.....and i'm not gonna fake like i know when i dont....