Jinx- Black Youtuber, One of The First Big Reaction Channels- What happen????

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Besides REACT, brother was pretty much the dude when it came to reactions. he was getting tons of subscribers each month. even the tyrone magnus guy was hating. now he barely gets any views??

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

Jinx.jpg

Last edited:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone started making reaction videos and people started editing them more and giving actually detailed reviews of the stuff they watched. His videos were to simplistic and lazy so people stopped caring about him. Reaction videos in general kind of suck though

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Everyone started making reaction videos and people started editing them more and giving actually detailed reviews of the stuff they watched. His videos were to simplistic and lazy so people stopped caring about him. Reaction videos in general kind of suck though
yeah but that shyt is easy money tho. wish i would of gotten on the wave when it was poppin a year ago, damn:francis:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Just checked who that was. How do you have 1.7 million subscribers and still film in such low quality :scust:
How can anyone care about your brand when you don't. :hhh:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
White people hated on this dude and his brother heaaavy. Plus he had to slow down due to copyright strikes so he got a little nervous. On top of that, he had a daughter I believe.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yeah but that shyt is easy money tho. wish i would of gotten on the wave when it was poppin a year ago, damn:francis:
You can still make good money. Just gotta find a niche and keep up with what's popular. The issue is making sure Youtube will monetize your page because they're extra strict now.