Jesus Piece *Jewelry Talk*

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Hey, I just wanted to reach out my coli breh's and to see if anyone knew anything about the where about's of Tito Caciedo of Manny's of New York? He is the one to make the Jesus Piece for Biggie, Mase, Puff and more back in the day. I am looking to get a jesus piece and I want one in O.G. style not that Kanye Jacob The Jeweler mold. Also remember back in the day the St Lazarus piece? Post some pics of your old truck gold of back in the day. IF ANYONE HAS TITO'S CONTACT INFO LET ME KNOW

Tito the Jeweler
8ViOELH.jpg

Biggie's Legendary Jesus Piece
6GpF1nJ.jpg

Jay Z rockin Biggie's Jesus Piece
cDZ4Qbn.jpg

Mase & Cease Jesus Pieces
eFa6V4U.jpg

Remake of Tito Jesus Piece. From Lax Jewelers. Anybody know about them??
KNAKMfX.jpg

LcHeI5z.jpg

Meek Mill posting the Tito Jesus Piece *I think it's Puff's*

wwFru6Y.jpg

Biggie's Mold

W8YyHO6.jpg

St Lazarus Piece

YFXwigI.jpg

Last edited:

jsmiller

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tito is still in NY
Lax is your best bet tbh.. Best prices and the work is good. I've dealt with them in the past. Not the fastest at getting back to you but they are good dudes over there and you'll be happy with the work.
And if you're going to get a cuban for it, get it from http://danieljewelryinc.com/

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Tito is still in NY
Lax is your best bet tbh.. Best prices and the work is good. I've dealt with them in the past. Not the fastest at getting back to you but they are good dudes over there and you'll be happy with the work.
And if you're going to get a cuban for it, get it from http://danieljewelryinc.com/
You have Tito's contact info??

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And in the same song says "The life I live I can't escape it face it, iced up roly to me, just a basic Take my shyt to Tito, just to get a face lift" :stopitslime:
Lmao wrd mase was wilding

Classic song tho

Time is moneyyyyy