Jennifer Jason Leigh joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Assumptions galore. Man you truly humor me. You assume that this is going to be the outcome yet havent seen the finally result of this film. So you basically stating speculation. The script is out there (so im told) , And you might want to see the film that he is taking this from which someone mention in it entirety. Also i never said i one more that's an error and an assumption that you use to impose your opinon. Im just a messnger bruh. Im done with this back and forth because you wasting my time.
The script is out there and people are already saying its riddled with the same racist GARBAGE!, as the rest of his films. The description of the characters makes it a slam dunk. Rich racist dialogue, that you've come to love from your favorite bigoted director. I know you cant wait.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
The script is out there and people are already saying its riddled with the same racist GARBAGE!, as the rest of his films. The description of the characters makes it a slam dunk. Rich racist dialogue, that you've come to love from your favorite bigoted director. I know you cant wait.

nikka you full of shyt because the entire script isnt OUT only a portion. PLease know what in the fukk you talking about. And again you havent read it for yourself so you dont know what it entails, You also dont know the role of the characters which i stated before. And miss me with the "love" bullshyt bruh. Face it bruh you truthfully dont know how to argue and you quoting me but yet you already mad mention of this. So you basically going in circle repeating ourself :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka you full of shyt because the entire script isnt OUT only a portion. PLease know what in the fukk you talking about. And again you havent read it for yourself so you dont know what it entails, You also dont know the role of the characters which i stated before. And miss me with the "love" bullshyt bruh. Face it bruh you truthfully dont know how to argue and you quoting me but yet you already mad mention of this. So you basically going in circle repeating ourself :mjlol:
nikka? I think you been watching to many tarantino films because im not a nikka. Scust at you hearing dead ****** storage and walkin up to the tv like

1098.gif

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
for one im black and two you corny as shyt :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn these Tarantino stans are going ham on my rep. :mjlol:

But hey you know cacs cant wait to quote their favorite n-word lines from this bigots films. :manny: This one will be no different.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Damn these Tarantino stans are going ham on my rep. :mjlol:

But hey you know cacs cant wait to quote their favorite n-word lines from this bigots films. :manny: This one will be no different.

you done repeating yourself :mjlol: