Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/15/lupita-nyongo-jared-leto-dating_n_4794615.html

The latest stars supposedly on the road to romance are none other than 2014 Oscar darlings Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto. The two were spotted together at the Crosby Street Hotel in New York's SoHo neighborhood Wednesday (Feb. 12), according to the New York Post.

"They were huddled at a corner table together looking very close," a witness told Page Six.

Lupita-Nyongo-Jared-Leto-met-up-snap.jpg

tumblr_n145yvc2D81rpey4bo2_1280.jpg

rs_634x1024-140119112622-634.Jared-Leto-Lupita-Nyongo-SAG-Parties.jl.011914.jpg

people talking about Leto now since he got nominated for Oscar, but dude has been legit since "American Psycho" and "Fight Club"

tumblr_n00tyynOnw1rwh59eo1_250.gif

tumblr_mrtdjq56YD1qappnqo4_250.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/15/lupita-nyongo-jared-leto-dating_n_4794615.html

The latest stars supposedly on the road to romance are none other than 2014 Oscar darlings Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto. The two were spotted together at the Crosby Street Hotel in New York's SoHo neighborhood Wednesday (Feb. 12), according to the New York Post.

"They were huddled at a corner table together looking very close," a witness told Page Six.

Lupita-Nyongo-Jared-Leto-met-up-snap.jpg

tumblr_n145yvc2D81rpey4bo2_1280.jpg

rs_634x1024-140119112622-634.Jared-Leto-Lupita-Nyongo-SAG-Parties.jl.011914.jpg

people talking about Leto now since he got nominated for Oscar, but dude has been legit since "American Psycho" and "Fight Club"

tumblr_n00tyynOnw1rwh59eo1_250.gif

tumblr_mrtdjq56YD1qappnqo4_250.gif
Fight club? That small ass role? :what:

You mean, Requiem of a Dream. Wasn't that his first lead? He fukking nailed that shyt, thats one of my top 15 movies, if you havent seen it, go watch it, trust me, it'll stick with you for a every long time....be warned.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

You mean, Requiem of a Dream. Wasn't that his first lead? He fukking nailed that shyt, thats one of my top 15 movies, if you havent seen it, go watch it, trust me, it'll stick with you for a every long time....be warned.

yes of course, but I had to mention Fight Club because of that epic beat down his character took :ooh:

fight-club-jared-leto.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Requiem of a Dream shouldn't even be mentioned unless it's in spoiler tags, that was one of the most frightening movies I've ever seen.

I still have flashbacks of it.

:whew:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Requiem of a Dream shouldn't even be mentioned unless it's in spoiler tags, that was one of the most frightening movies I've ever seen.

I still have flashbacks of it.

:whew:
LOL. I must have mental issues then because its my go to film when I'm taking long flights. I've watched that movie like 40 times. Have the physical dvd and the digital. Love that damn movie. Marlon Wayne NAILED THAT shyt. Ever since that role I've always taken his serious roles......serious. That whole cast was :whew:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
LOL. I must have mental issues then because its my go to film when I'm taking long flights. I've watched that movie like 40 times. Have the physical dvd and the digital. Love that damn movie. Marlon Wayne NAILED THAT shyt. Ever since that role I've always taken his serious roles......serious. That whole cast was :whew:

there's not a single person in America without mental issues.

:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I actually made it before the angry posters calling her a c00n and a bed wench :smugbiden:

No brothers care about this chick. Black men don't give a shyt who black women date. I just find it ironic on facebook black women were praising this relationship, but when they showd michael ealy and his fine wife black women starting calling him a sellout, c00n, and everything else.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

good for them. Mixed girls look better anyway so I hope they have a daughter.