• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Harden is better at everything except defense.

I love PG13 but he doesn't really have a good handle and settles for a lot of jumpshots which he's extremely streaky at. When that jumpshot isn't falling you have an inconsistent scorer. A lot of his streakiness probably is attributed to the effort he gives on defense tho. Tough to play both sides consistently.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden. Already shown he can carry an average at best squad to a high seed

We gotta stop this. Every time we see a team with a standout perimeter guy we say he "carried" them. When those teams almost always also feature a strong defense as well. Harden was the same guy he was last year, but since the D fell off the team did too. What's the significant difference between the 2014 Rockets and the 2013 Pacers that George "carried" to a top seed in the East?

I'll take George because I think they are closer on offense then they are on defense. Also you gotta consider their mentalities. Harden followed up an MVP season and a L in the CF to the champs by coming into the season out of shape on some :manny: shyt. Meanwhile George followed up a traumatic leg injury by pushing himself to get back on the floor before the season ended.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paul George.

I don't see how you can choose to build around a PG who is so lazy on the defensive end the way Harden is.