Jagged Edge Unsung Full Episode

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Jagged Edge is an American mainstream R&B group signed through Jermaine Dupri's So So Def Recordings. The group has had a number of hit singles, many of which are produced by Dupri. The group's members include identical twin lead singers Brandon and Brian Casey as well as Kyle Norman and Richard Wingo. In addition to writing the bulk of the group's material, the Casey brothers have also written for Usher, Nivea and Toni Braxton.

252D73C900000578-2932424-image-m-36_1422585341639.jpg

The Casey Twins were from Connecticut

Their mother was a Jazz singer

The twins started singing in the COGIC church

They moved to Atlanta at 13 and met Kyle Norman in church

They started a singing group called Twin A-K and met Richard Wingo in 93 and named the group Jagged Edge

Kandi from Xscape got their demo tape and have it to Jermaine Dupri

JD was playing video games and didn’t care, they sang hard in front of him

Brandon Casey and Kandi dated

The twins lived with Kandi and their mother would come over and clean because they were messy

Their first album JE Era was released in 1997
I gotta Be was their debut song and Brandon wrote the song for Kandi

The Twins dated DC members Letoya and LaTavia in 98. Mathew Knowles didn't like it
and eventually Tavia and Toya were let go ( due to other reasons as well )

He Cant Love You was written by the Twins and Micheal B. Cox and was #3 on the R&B charts

Brandon wrote Promise for LaTavia Roberson. He has a soft spot for her. As we know, Roberson went through alot before and during DC. When she heard it, she cried. They dated for seven years

Lets Get Married shot to #1 on the r&b charts

The remix featured DJ Run of Run-D.M.C. and samples the group's debut single "It's Like That". The remix had celebrity cameos Mary J Blige, Rev Run and his wife, Bow Wow, Carl Thomas

They wanted to do their own thing. Left JD and worked on their album "Hard"

Released ballad Walked Right of Heaven

They reconciled with JD and released Baby Making Project. The album debuted at number eight on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart

Jagged Edge signed to Slip-N-Slide Records in May 2009. The first warm-up single from "The Remedy" is "Tip of My Tongue" featuring Slip 'N Slide Records' labelmate Trina and Gucci Mane

They parted ways

In 2015, Kyle physically abused his fiance Jagged Edge's Kyle Norman Chokes Fiancee With Her ... - Us Weekly

He was in interviewed because hes currently in jail

They hope to unite for the fans soon as Kyle gets it right

@Wacky D @dontreadthis @NigerianDonDada @stomachlines @Ol' Otis @Taadow @#1 pick @Chrishaune @Milk N Cookies @O.T.I.S. @BmoreGorilla @wickedsm @Azul @The5thLetter

Last edited:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching this right now...

The twins (Brandon and Brian) are actually from my home state :leon:

They added Wingo to the group because he looked like Kyle, and nikkas would think they were twins, too :ohhh:

My nikka Brandon was smashing Kandi and had the whole squad living in her crib :salute:

This is off to a great start, and I'm not even 15 mins in.

Thanks, OP :blessed:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Kandi p*ssy must be amazing

Which was one the reasons why Xscape broke up, originally

@m0rninggl0ry on the preview they were saying something about how they were too turnt or too rowdy and it impacted their career. What was that about?

Don't let the r&b songs fool you. They could actually fight. I remember one of the members fought Sisqo in the studio and tried to fight at a wedding. It was the alcoholic one but all 4 weren't suckas. Kandi said she couldn't be with Brandon because of his mouth.

I don't get a vibe that he abused her but he was very outspoken

didn't know one of them fakkits dated my baby Latavia.....:pacspit:

and used her for inspiration for a hit song....:mjcry:

Out of the four members, she was/is beautiful.

latavia-and-destinys-child.jpg
LaTavia-Roberson.jpg

capture13.png

18646619_244891615992197_7900294497894924288_n.jpg

She had a slick mouth too but she was cool as shyt. Yeah I never knew Promise was about her. That was cute

Last edited: