I've said it once and will say it again black players that got to CAC schools are c00ns

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brainwashed c00ns. :snoop:
Generations of c00ns that begot more c00ns.

Those schools don't give two fukks about you as a person or a human being. All the care about is what you can do on the field or basketball court. Those same fans that root for you can stand your black ass behind closed doors. They will smile and pat you on the back like a good boy for making a play but will call you a ****** to your face as soon as you cross them. Then you have the ones that envy your talent and can't stand your black ass just for being who you are. Why would any self respecting black person even go to schools in the south is beyond me. If Jamis Winston was a regular student they would've lynched his black ass. You got HBCU's going broke and these c00n ass players making these CAC schools millions. :snoop:

nikkas is scared to even travel out is state to go to a school up north or on the west coast. shyt is disgusting and disappointing at the same time. I blame the parents though. These kids are brainwashed to root for and strive to attend schools that fought to keep them out and secretly hate them to this day. Black youth need to wake the fukk up. It don't matter how fast you can run or how high you can't jump because at the end of the day your just another ****** that can play sports.

Note: not all white people think like this down south but enough do that should make any prospective student pause.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Brainwashed c00ns. :snoop:
Generations of c00ns that begot more c00ns.

Those schools don't give two fukks about you as a person or a human being. All the care about is what you can do on the field or basketball court. Those same fans that root for you can stand your black ass behind closed doors. They will smile and pat you on the back like a good boy for making a play but will call you a ****** to your face as soon as you cross them. Then you have the ones that envy your talent and can't stand your black ass just for being who you are. Why would any self respecting black person even go to schools in the south is beyond me. If Jamis Winston was a regular student they would've lynched his black ass. You got HBCU's going broke and these c00n ass players making these CAC schools millions. :snoop:

nikkas is scared to even travel out is state to go to a school up north or on the west coast. shyt is disgusting and disappointing at the same time. I blame the parents though. These kids are brainwashed to root for and strive to attend schools that fought to keep them out and secretly hate them to this day. Black youth need to wake the fukk up. It don't matter how fast you can run or how high you can't jump because at the end of the day your just another ****** that can play sports.

Note: not all white people think like this down south but enough do that should make any prospective student pause.

:mjlol: Sound like good old fashion S.E.C. hate. :ufdup:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1418.gif

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
like there aren't racist fans up north and on the west coast. :mjlol:

why do coli nikkas act like racism only exist in the south? :mjlol:

ferguson happened up north. eric garner happened on the east coast. donald sterling was an owner of an LA team.

stop acting like everywhere other than the south is some kind of safe haven from racism.