I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20utovp.jpg

34p000k.jpg

before I type, im not a fanboy, I own every console that gets released.

xboxone :

dashboard is amazing, very fluid very fast. it beat my expectations of how great I thought it would be.

controller as good as the last controller, but not much better. the rumble feature in the triggers are perfect I didn't think it'd be any good or any use but playing games like forza makes you wonder how you played without.

Games FORZA gameplay is slick especially with 60fps however graphics were a major let down as well as loading times. graphics were not terrible but didn't scream next gen. seemed current gen 1.5 if that makes sense.

Watchdogs was very fluid but did not look as good as it did in the e3 footage. gameplay not as exciting as I thought it would be

TitanFall as with all the other games, graphics not as good gameplay was like O.D version of COD.

I think my disappointment in the graphics were due to what im used to playing on ultra setting pc's.

I'll upload images later today.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
before I type, im not a fanboy, I own every console that gets released.

xboxone :

dashboard is amazing, very fluid very fast. it beat my expectations of how great I thought it would be.

controller as good as the last controller, but not much better. the rumble feature in the triggers are perfect I didn't think it'd be any good or any use but playing games like forza makes you wonder how you played without.

Games FORZA gameplay is slick especially with 60fps however graphics were a major let down as well as loading times. graphics were not terrible but didn't scream next gen. seemed current gen 1.5 if that makes sense.

Watchdogs was very fluid but did not look as good as it did in the e3 footage. gameplay not as exciting as I thought it would be

TitanFall as with all the other games, graphics not as good gameplay was like O.D version of COD.

I think my disappointment in the graphics were due to what im used to playing on ultra setting pc's.

I'll upload images later today.
Where did you try it at? And while I would like to believe you. I seen Forza myself in person.
No way anyone could say it didn't look :ahh: so I KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE :smugdraper:
But I'll let you cook bruh!!!!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you try it at? And while I would like to believe you. I seen Forza myself in person.
No way anyone could say it didn't look :ahh: so I KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE :smugdraper:
But I'll let you cook bruh!!!!

played it at eurogamer

as I said im a pc gamer im used to better graphics

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
WTF is the cloud? I'm not up on all these new hardware/software info.
Microsoft has a bunch of computers and servers on there end, all over the world which makes up "The Cloud"
This cloud could do things like make it so we don't need an xbox 360, all we'd need is an internet connection and a controller and some sort of device to stream a game. So instead of your console doing all the computing, the computing is done online. Now while that is something they accomplihsed already getting Halo 4 to work on the lowest model windows phone. They have MUCH bigger ideas for there cloud.
Lets say NBA2K, before a match online it shows the person your playing against, there tendencies
Well with the cloud, it would take all that plus more (way more) and can duplicate YOU.
So you can play the computer who behaves exactly like YOU WOULD. For Forza, they do that with everybody so in your game you'll be racing against friends and family even when you offline :wow:

In Titanfall, the game has plenty of computer controller characters on both teams. The cloud will handle how they react allowing your Xbox One to be free from having to do that, so it can do other things.
The cloud continues to evolve and get stronger as well. So while developers are just grasping this leap in technology, the tech itself continues to evolve and grow smarter. The PS3 had a cloud computing thing to help for cancer research. Xbox was like "We gonna use that to improve gaming, fukk disease"
Gamers win :win:
According to Microsoft It makes the AI 600% better

Does that honestly sound interesting or enticing to you?
You sound angry like if the Cloud is... Raining, on your parade
h5A3D210B

played it at eurogamer

as I said im a pc gamer im used to better graphics
Just because you play games on PC does not make Forza 5 look average. Nobody anywhere has said what your saying, literally nobody. So what racing game do you play on PC anyway out of curiosity?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you play games on PC does not make Forza 5 look average. Nobody anywhere has said what your saying, literally nobody. So what racing game do you play on PC anyway out of curiosity?[/quote]

not once did I use the word average. I used the word disappointing. when xbox360 came out and had need for speed most wanted, it was leaps and bounds better than the ps2 version visually. I didn't feel as if I was playing something leaps and bounds better than the previous version of this game. never did I say it looked current gen neither, I said it was a small step up from last gen, not that major. especially after seeing games like 'the crew' run in 1080p 60fps on ultra setting on pc.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt all the xbois are about to cry in here and call you all kinds of stuff breh... bring the umbrella for the bullshyt they´ll be raining over you the next couple of hours

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt all the xbois are about to cry in here and call you all kinds of stuff breh... bring the umbrella for the bullshyt they´ll be raining over you the next couple of hours
I don't think its that serious bruh. With E3, Gamescom, TGS and now Euro-whatever all with in a 2 month span?
More than enough casuals and professionals have already played and reported and posted videos about all these games. Never has anyone outside of a fanboy has said something negative about Forza 5 graphically
So if a random poster who doesn't post here often says "Oh, yeah I was there and it was underwhelming" then I know not to take his word over THE ENTIRE GAMING INDUSTRY.

Like, its too late to spread lies now fellaz. But go ahead and try :win: