It's time to get on the Stefon Diggs bandwagon brehs

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
In four games so far he has 25 catches, 417 yards and two touchdowns. Teddy has targeted him 40 times. Dude has serious route running skills and YAC ability. Possibly has an OBJ type of season in the second half? I believe it could happen. Anybody else on the hype train?

giphy.gif

diggs.0.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few reasons why Gator fans feel betrayed by Urban Meyer

Urban Meyer relentlessly pursued Maryland prep All-America wide receiver Stefon Diggs, who had narrowed his choices to Ohio State, Florida and Maryland ( he picked Maryland). In the midst of the recruiting process, Urban “told the Diggs family that he wouldn’t let his son go to Florida because of significant character issues in the locker room.”

That’s right, Urban actually tried to use the renegade culture he created and fostered at UF to drive a recruit away from UF.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I guess Keenan McCardell was his WR coach his last year at Maryland and thats when things started coming together for him :banderas:

The Vikes were high on him coming into the year and he's gonna be the reason the team will have no doubts about letting Cordarelle go. Teddy looks for him and he keeps finding ways to get open which the team desperately needed because they have no weapons on the outside.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
He's gonna have to carry weight for my fantasy team after that Keenan Allen injury.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hes been a beast and the Vikings been good...but their next games are Rams, Raiders, Packers, Seahawks, Cardinals. I wouldnt be too high on him keeping up that sort of production :whoa: