It's time to admit it: Eminem is the GOAT at having lowest lows and highest highs

Daps
I think about Eminem day and night so i know what im talking about. He has dropped some of the WORST rap albums in history. In fact, I don't think there are albums worse than Recovery, MMLP 2, and now Revival. Not only that, he has some of the WORST songs in history ever. Fack is a 0/10 song no doubt.

And while I don't think he has the best album of all time, he has some goat categories that no one has ever topped.

Best story telling song? Stan and it's not even close
Biggest renegade ever? Forgot about dre, dead wrong
Best production? I wouldn't be upset if somebody said Lose Yourself is the best produced song. The drums slap.

it's quite amazing and sad at the same time tbh

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
i mean, yeah man
you certainly entitled to that opinion

here's what I think...

4PwfAGt.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I think about Eminem day and night so i know what im talking about. He has dropped some of the WORST rap albums in history. In fact, I don't think there are albums worse than Recovery, MMLP 2, and now Revival. Not only that, he has some of the WORST songs in history ever. Fack is a 0/10 song no doubt.

And while I don't think he has the best album of all time, he has some goat categories that no one has ever topped.

Best story telling song? Stan and it's not even close
Biggest renegade ever? Forgot about dre, dead wrong
Best production? I wouldn't be upset if somebody said Lose Yourself is the best produced song. The drums slap.

it's quite amazing and sad at the same time tbh
DependableGreenKoi-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you in a sense. You reasons, I don’t agree with.

Best production, storytelling, and renegade??? Those are very debatable.

Other than that, I do find it amazing how a rapper can go so high with his songwriting and then go the lowest of lows.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Eminems peak was so high 15 years later people are still checking out for dude even tho his albums have been trash

What he did in his prime tho, was amazing a the time, and something we wont see for a long time. He was killing everything

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
When he's on, he constantly proves why other rappers cite him as one of the best. But, when he's on some fukk shyt... man.
I think Stan is like a top-ten hip-hop song and that shyt was so monumental that "stan" is still used when discussing music, and had to be added to Oxford dictionary.

All those other opinions though... :what: