Its time I end this console war... by DESTROYING all 3cepts with logic!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
To quote a great man who has since passed on.. killing these dudes with logic :salute:

The Xbox One is the premiere go to Next Gen system, hands down, easily, and every sony gamer agrees.
Let me repeat that one more time in case anyone didn't hear me correctly, EVERY pro sony gamer agrees.
You see, last gen. The PS3 was inferior to the X360 in the same way the XB1 is compared to the PS4 in terms of doing things straight forwardly. (The XB1 has a different approach that has yet to be seen if it'll work as they say, but it should, its microsoft after all :manny: )

The X360 had a better GPU than the PS3, and that is basically what sony heads have over the XB1 this gen

The forgotten question is why was the PS3 better than the X360 in their eyes?
Maybe yall forgot, it was Blu-ray. Having a Blu-ray player is all that mattered.
Look at that entertainment :blessed:
Didn't matter that games where the same (or inferior) didn't matter if PSN was trash in comparison. Just the fact they had Blu-ray made every shortcoming worth it. that, and PSN being free of course. Oh yeah, that combo is definitely why :ohlawd:

Fast forward to now, Sony takes away most of the features the PS3 had, charges you for PSN
While the Xbox not only adds Blu-ray, but makes it so you don't need to use a Blu-ray if you into downloading illegally or streaming illegally (or legally) with Mirrorcasting so you can mirror you phone/PC onto your TV, skype, NFL fantasy football overlays your real NFL games, or even watch the game while you play your game at the SAME DAMN TIME.

And somehow.. someway.... you still say sony is the better system. Even tho the reason you chose PS3 over X360 is now in Xbox's favor x100
Because for the most part games look identical.
While one rarely might have a few more jaggies that you wouldn't even notice unless you was a virgin. Is this really what the console war has come to? If so, there isn't a console war anymore. This is just a bunch of FURIOUS!!! fanbytches trying to justify once again another bad console purchase.

GREENERSIDE :win:

Last edited:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
SFZ3LgE.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nobody i know in real life has a ps4. they all have xbox ones. only on the coli do people actually own a ps4 :mjlol:
I know 3 people with PS4's, and two of them have an XB1 and use that more often :manny:
I know about 20ppl in real life with XB1's

Way more people with 360's over PS3 last gen as well

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Im not into the console wars fanboy ish but I agree that xbox one offers way more in terms of entertainment and features. Ive gotten way more use out of my x1 than I did my ps4.

If Microsoft hadnt dropped the ball with all their dumbass restrictions and terrible marketing before launch I think they could've taken this gen.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
in the US, maybe. Worldwide and overall - Nope. It still is the weaker system and it cost more.
Thats comes down to marketing and restctions too. The kinectless version that should've been standard from the get go is cheaper than the ps4. Its slightly weaker but the extra features make up for that. The snap/hdmi in/more apps could give the one that edge if marketed the way they should be

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats comes down to marketing and restctions too. The kinectless version that should've been standard from the get go is cheaper than the ps4. Its slightly weaker but the extra features make up for that. The snap/hdmi in/more apps could give the one that edge if marketed the way they should be

I get that it has its advantages, but at the end of the day people want the best gaming system. The power matters to. If you ask most if they would have sacrificed the entertainment shyt for a stronger gaming machine, the answer would be a resounding yes overall. The cheaper xbox one now is still being mollywhopped by the PS4 in sales. Even last year with all the price drops it was being outsold. Xbox only has clout in the states, it was never gonna outsell the PS4 regardless. While the gap may not have been as big as it is now (and growing), I do think the sales would have been closer with the PS4 being up by a few mill. Xbox is not a global brand, Playstation is and will always be.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I get that it has its advantages, but at the end of the day people want the best gaming system. The power matters to. If you ask most if they would have sacrificed the entertainment shyt for a stronger gaming machine, the answer would be a resounding yes overall. The cheaper xbox one now is still being mollywhopped by the PS4 in sales. Even last year with all the price drops it was being outsold. Xbox only has clout in the states, it was never gonna outsell the PS4 regardless. While the gap may not have been as big as it is now (and growing), I do think the sales would have been closer with the PS4 being up by a few mill. Xbox is not a global brand, Playstation is and will always be.

I feel like the the extra power is more important to the hardcore gamers who buy the consoles early but way less of a factor to the more casual gamers that get em later and only really care about gta 2k cod and the like. The x1 has a lot more appeal outside of gaming which is what Microsoft was going for with the all in one. All the people ive shown the x1 features to have been impressed by it and my friends who casually game have or want one.

Plus its not that big of a difference the ps4 looks a litle better but u have to pay attention to really notice the difference they both still look good.

But at the end of the day they're both good systems and have their strengths it really just comes down to preference and what u place value on :manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel like the the extra power is more important to the hardcore gamers who buy the consoles early but way less of a factor to the more casual gamers that get em later and only really care about gta 2k cod and the like. The x1 has a lot more appeal outside of gaming which is what Microsoft was going for with the all in one. All the people ive shown the x1 features to have been impressed by it and my friends who casually game have or want one.

Plus its not that big of a difference the ps4 looks a litle better but u have to pay attention to really notice the difference they both still look good.

But at the end of the day they're both good systems and have their strengths it really just comes down to preference and what u place value on :manny:

IT's the internet age. Everything is visible and no one wants to feel like they got the shaft of getting a lesser version. When you have MULTIPLE 720p titles on one platform with none on the other, it matters. May not matter to all, but it matters.

If the X1 did all it did without having a weaker console, then it may not have been AS bad. But a higher priced, weaker console, with the shyt they were trying to pull was a triple whammy. And they didn't have the advantage of a year headstart either.

This gen is over. Better hope MS doesn't abandon the X1 like they did the OG Xbox.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People don't care about power as much as you think. That's why the DS, 3DS, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Wii all sold the most systems in their generations despite being the weakest hardware. The most powerful system historically doesn't sell the most.

Only geeks and enthusiast care about power.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People don't care about power as much as you think. That's why the DS, 3DS, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Wii all sold the most systems in their generations despite being the weakest hardware. The most powerful system historically doesn't sell the most.

Only geeks and enthusiast care about power.

New Era breh. Ps2 was out before the OG xbox and cube do it should be weaker.

Things change.

Playstation as a videogame brand is the strongest in the world. Three generation wins out of 4 with the ps3 in 2nd place last gen. Not shabby and unprecedented

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both consoles have the same fukkin games and both have hulu and netflix

flip a coin or pick up whichever one your friends are on... who gives a shyt. I picked ps4 cause i prefer the ps controller.... id be playin the same games and watching the same netflix on xbox

only thing thats worth discussing is whether you should pick up a wii-u, a 3ds and a gaming PC