It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You will never see me on that bullsh!t. I assume every character on a forum has a penis, regardless of how much "proof" is posted otherwise.

Even when a woman is confirmed as real I treat them no differently than I do male posters.

I never understood the whole simp culture of men online. It's fvcking pathetic.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
Billy Costigan post: 7210890 said:
just wait until the end of victor ward season. i already got male simp threads on deck. :smugfavre:

Oh lawd :pachaha:

I want to make a thread simping a male poster, but then he might respond, and i would have to put up or shut up. I aint wanting all that :whoa:. I just want to simp him:wub:

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You will never see me on that bullsh!t. I assume every character on a forum has a penis, regardless of how much "proof" is posted otherwise.

Even when a woman is confirmed as real I treat them no differently than I do male posters.

I never understood the whole simp culture of men online. It's fvcking pathetic.
Why can't you wrap your head around a women posting here?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Why can't you wrap your head around a women posting here?
I've been doing the forum thing for over a decade. Women don't post on these kind of forums. Many of them are straight up **** status. The ones that do are seriously damaged and have a pathological desire for male attention.

My college buddy referred to them as "Queen Nerds." Because they take refuge in a group of guys and prey on the affections of the most introverted losers that populate these groups. They eventually get put on a pedestal and drag down the entire discourse of the board. You never see these chicks with other women because they're usually not the best looking and they DO NOT want to compete for attention at all.

Numerous threads get made about them. Whatever they post goes platinum. They frequently derail threads. Lame ass nerd drama plays out in public. All because they (claim to) have a vagina. It's fvcking toxic.

"Queen Nerds" often times do the cam whore thing and have active Amazon gifts accounts. I have first hand experience with these women from my college days. I dated a few of these chicks back in school and it was always a DISASTER.

I'd go into details but the long and the short of it is if these type of chicks are the best kind of chicks that can be found on forums then it's best not to interact with them at all. That's why I don't. If I ever find out a woman is active on online forums populated by men she gets :camby:'d with a QUICKNESS!

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I've been doing the forum thing for over a decade. Women don't post on these kind of forums. Many of them are straight up **** status. The ones that do are seriously damaged and have a pathological desire for male attention.

My college buddy referred to them as "Queen Nerds." Because they take refuge in a group of guys and prey on the affections of the most introverted losers that populate these groups. They eventually get put on a pedestal and drag down the entire discourse of the board. You never see these chicks with other women because they're usually not the best looking and they DO NOT want to compete for attention at all.

Numerous threads get made about them. Whatever they post goes platinum. They frequently derail threads. Lame ass nerd drama plays out in public. All because they (claim to) have a vagina. It's fvcking toxic.

"Queen Nerds" often times do the cam whore thing and have active Amazon gifts accounts. I have first hand experience with these women from my college days. I dated a few of these chicks back in school and it was always a DISASTER.

I'd go into details but the long and the short of it is if these type of chicks are the best kind of chicks that can be found on forums then it's best not to interact with them at all. That's why I don't. If I ever find out a woman is active on online forums populated by men she gets :camby:'d with a QUICKNESS!
Well I'm a woman ..:beli:

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure this topic has been spoken about several times, I don't know how you figure you'll be regarded as someone with more dignity because you decided to make a thread on it.

Sorry I'm just tired.