It's crazy how fast time flies in sports.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
KD been in the league for 10 years already. I swear to god it feels like this nikka just left Texas a couple years ago :dwillhuh:

Brady is 39 :dwillhuh:

Folks I grew up with going into the NFL:dwillhuh::flabbynsick:

Folks I grew up watching reaching the end of their careers (Revis, Wade, Melo, etc) :gucci:

People younger than me are professional athletes now:flabbynsick:

I'm only 20 years old I couldn't imagine how y'all old ass brehs feel.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Yeah I'm 26 and I remember when I would be :gladbron: when somebody my age was in the league. Now those dudes are the face of the league and cats born in 97 and shyt are playing

Word, everytime I see anybody in sports or Hollywood that's big today that born in the late 90s-2000, I'm like :mindblown: I was at home watching cartoons like Batman and Animaniacs when these young bloods were born lol

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I can remember Byron Leftwich's potential pro bowl season, before he got injured. Seems like yesterday
:russ::russ:

Get the hell outta here...

I remember when nikkas thought the XFL was gonna actually be worth watching.

Mostly though, I remember playing NCAA college football until we couldn't see straight....or ballin out on the college basketball jawn, setting up the tourney brackets on the game to look exactly like the real brackets in whatever year it was....then see how we matched up with real life once the actual games were played....

....and then they took it all from me. :to:

And hell yeah I'm still bitter. :martin:

GRIMLOCK

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can remember Byron Leftwich's potential pro bowl season, before he got injured. Seems like yesterday

ME GRIMLOCK REEMEMBUR WHEN U PM ME FOR DIKK PICZ!!! HOWBOUT U REEMEMBUR DAT U fakkit!!! ME GRIMLOCK NO YO bytch GUNNA CHEWS ME HO!! MY COCK GURF MAKE U WEEK!!!

SKEET SKEET SKEET IN HUR EYE!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

ME GRIMLOCK DA REELISS!