It's 2018 and you still don't have a tongue cleaner?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why not?

51GYme8ZPRL._SL1000_.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...ue+Cleaner&dpPl=1&dpID=415y2NDP2EL&ref=plSrch

Been on the tongue cleaner wave for damn near a decade now and it's an integral part of cleaning my mouth 'cause I can see the difference when I scrape my tongue as oppose to just brushing or scrubbing with some novelty attachment.

The one above is really Good. it's durable, has a wide surface area to with a proper lip for scraping. Easy to clean/boil. Check 'em out.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I dont know how yall do it, im damn near vomiting when put my brush there. I'll stick to Listerine.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup::ufdup:If you not using a waterpik to get those food particles stuck between yo teeth, you losing at life. :birdman:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...ue+Cleaner&dpPl=1&dpID=415y2NDP2EL&ref=plSrch

Been on the tongue cleaner wave for damn near a decade now and it's an integral part of cleaning my mouth 'cause I can see the difference when I scrape my tongue as oppose to just brushing or scrubbing with some novelty attachment.

The one above is really Good. it's durable, has a wide surface area to with a proper lip for scraping. Easy to clean/boil. Check 'em out.

never bought one but just added this one to my cart. I just been using my toothbrush. I have tried those built in ones on toothbrush but still feel like my brush works better, but sometimes it takes a good while with the brush if you want to get really clean. will try this though. good thread. dental hygiene is sooooooo underrated.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I dont know how yall do it, im damn near vomiting when put my brush there. I'll stick to Listerine.
Listerine doesn't get everything, it's a mask. Don't shove he tongue cleaner down your throat, stick your tongue out and find your breaking point and stop there every time before gagging.:dame: