ISISHawks fans confuse their best player with Waka Flocka Flame

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Seahawks fans mistake Waka Flocka Flame for Richard Sherman

screen-shot-2015-12-12-at-9-04-09-am.jpg

Be an ISIShawk fan brehs @WuDatWuDat @BucciMane @BuddyOmar @Upshall @BigDyckBradyWater

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ this ISIShawk loving, welfare abusing, high school dropout dodging the sad reality that has befallen his favorite team and his fellow fans.

i'm not a seahawks fan.

i'm also not an idiot like you. calling out someone going to university for pharmacy a "welfare" abuser while you're always on your knees ready for Brady. not sure how they let a race baiter like you stick around. :pacspit:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
i'm not a seahawks fan.

i'm also not an idiot like you. calling out someone going to university for pharmacy a "welfare" abuser while you're always on your knees ready for Brady. not sure how they let a race baiter like you stick around. :pacspit:
...except it's not race baiting. The majority of welfare cheats are edomites, and welfare abuse is actually pretty normally distributed with respect to the general population. So really I should be reporting you for race baiting, but I'm not a snitch like your hero Kobe.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, for play-play :beli:

:heh: at these fools not knowing Russell Wilson funds terror organizations @Wachaveli @BigDyckBradyWater

This was first reported by the The Washington Post but google it anywhere on the net and you'll realize it's true

What started as a routine missionary trip for Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson ended up as a boon for Islamic terrorism, so says the Filipino government.

"I wasn't expecting anything bad to happen," says the olive-toned Wilson, fully-flexed quadriceps glistening in the tropic sun. "But these dudes came out of no where, definitely not what I counted on."

The normally exuberant and happy-go-lucky Wilson revealed something that might make most people's hairs stand up: he inadvertently helped the world's most insidious terror group: ISIS.

It all started in the outskirts of Pukulani, a shantytown off the eastern coast of the small Pacific archipelago. Wilson frequents this impoverished village every year. His missionary trip to the dot-sized city is something he prides himself on.

That was until terrorism broke out.

The Philippines have been ravaged by Islamic terrorism in recent years, and as Wilson soon learned, he may have accidentally given ISIS a big financial boost.

That's because, per tradition, Wilson donated $20,000 with the intent of helping the town subsidize farming, entertainment, and healthcare costs.

Wilson's public relation firm, Global Athelete Communications, declined to comment, but Wilson concedes "[he] should've used better judgement."

"I had no idea I gave the terrorists money," he says, rubbing his veiny, firmly pumped deltoids, "But hey, shyt happens, right? OYYOY."

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We could laugh at you for being a pre-diabetic obese piece of trash but fat shaming is frowned upon. Shaming people for being a sinkhole for taxpayer dollars is the safer alternative.
You could laugh all you want but I'm a slim breh that's in the six figure club:sas2: