Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm officially done with this clown. I know I shoulda stayed with my initial gut reaction when I first saw him and said he didn't have the look of a star. But I was desperate to find a replacement to Kobe and this clown seemed like the best candidate. However, dude has zero heart or hunger to be great.

How the fukk can you have more natural ability than nearly every wing in NBA history, yet be content with playing third fiddle to Karl Anthony-Towns and Ricky Rubio? It was bad enough when Zach was still playing but to see him playing the third role behind Rubio is disgusting. And I don't care how talented a big Towns is, the talented guard should get more touches. Even when he played with Shaq, Kobe took control of the offense.

This dude got a watermelon pumping in his chest instead of a heart.

Looks like I got to wait a couple of more years for another Kobe. :snoop:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm officially done with this clown. I know I shoulda stayed with my initial gut reaction when I first saw him and said he didn't have the look of a star. But I was desperate to find a replacement to Kobe and this clown seemed like the best candidate. However, dude has zero heart or hunger to be great.

How the fukk can you have more natural ability than nearly every wing in NBA history, yet be content with playing third fiddle to Karl Anthony-Towns and Ricky Rubio? It was bad enough when Zach was still playing but to see him playing the third role behind Rubio is disgusting. And I don't care how talented a big Towns is, the talented guard should get more touches. Even when he played with Shaq, Kobe took control of the offense.

This dude got a watermelon pumping in his chest instead of a heart.

Looks like I got to wait a couple of more years for another Kobe. :snoop:
Somebody up this man old threads :mjgrin:
Atleast you're better than that clown @Eye Cue DA GAWD

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

giphy.gif

James Young

Team: Boston Celtics
2015-16 stats: 1.0 PPG, 0.3 APG, 0.9 RPG
james-young-celtics-2015-16-drive

Image via USA Today Sports/David Butler II

"Noted genius Danny Ainge has not yet turned his collection of young talent and picks into a third star to play alongside Al Horford and Isaiah Thomas, but he still has the young talent. He also has James Young, who despite his first-round status and Kentucky pedigree has yet to become much of anything. Young averaged just 3.4 points in 10.7 minutes per game his rookie season and actually regressed last year, slipping to 1.0 points in 6.9 minutes on 30 percent shooting. He's been back and forth between Boston and Maine (home of the NBADL Red Claws) so many times he could get a second job delivering lobster to Legal Seafood. It didn't help much. His PER of 3.6 and true shooting percentage of 38 percent last year were deplorable enough to support Donald Trump. The 17th pick overall in 2014, he's played fewer minutes than 10 guys picked in the second round. Ouch. —RB"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ricky Rubio has been BALLING THE fukk OUT

Who cares. I don't get enjoyment watching a scrub cac running around the court like a roach with his head cut off.

I need an athletic 6'6" or taller swingman with grace and skill dominating every night with his scoring.

I watch the NBA for entertainment. I don't care about this "good basketball" you're talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody up this man old threads :mjgrin:
Atleast you're better than that clown @Eye Cue DA GAWD

One thing you should know about me is I don't stan nikkas just for the sake of stanning.

Some guys will hang onto a sinking ship. Me I'm bailing.

I maybe have pumped this nikka in the past but like I said it was mostly outta desperation to find a Kobe replacement.