Is Steven Seagal the biggest star to die in the beginning of a movie?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Remember executive decision?

I remember going to see it and thinking damn Steven is going to wreck shop and boom he dies as sooo as the open credits finish and shyt. He was a pretty big name at the time probably the biggest name in that whole movie.

Has there ever been a bigger star dying so quick ?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I remember going to see it and thinking damn Steven is going to wreck shop and boom he dies as sooo as the open credits finish and shyt. He was a pretty big name at the time probably the biggest name in that whole movie.

Kurt Russell was in that movie, breh. :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not that he's a big star but I remember Nas dying in a Steven Seagal movie at the start.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
True which is why I made the thread can't remember it all and I only seen it once wasn't a fan of thr scream franchise

at the time tho she wasn't shining like she once was, her flame died out long before Scream and it was almost seen as a risky/weird choice to have here there. it's the movie that brought her back.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Didn't John Leguizamo say Seagal bytched about his death, tried to get the director to give him more screen time and cried in a bathroom when he wouldn't? :russ: