Is my wife cheating on me?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Ok a hour ago I was in the kitchen with my wife and I wanted to call my mom so I told my girl to give me her phone so she picked up her fome and started going thru it to put the call thru but I was like just give it to me and put my hand out but then she jerked back said wait I'm gonna call it then in my head I'm like WTF. I walk over and grab the phone and she gripped it and turned arround screaming "wait your calling someone stop touching it your calling someone" I'm like what u got to his GIMMIE da FONE. She says no I have nothing to hide I say well GIMMIE daAFONE HOE then she's like OMG u called me hoe I go to grab phone again and she starts saying Ur hurting me

I was so fukking pissed im like fine keep the phone bytch. She like y don't u trust me y u need to go they my phone I don't go they urs. I wasn't even planning on going thru it I just wanted to call my mom but her pulling away from me and she made me knew something was up

What do y'all think y'all?

I'm def leaving her.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Ok a hour ago I was in the kitchen with my wife and I wanted to call my mom so I told my girl to give me her phone so she picked up her fome and started going thru it to put the call thru but I was like just give it to me and put my hand out but then she jerked back said wait I'm gonna call it then in my head I'm like WTF. I walk over and grab the phone and she gripped it and turned arround screaming "wait your calling someone stop touching it your calling someone" I'm like what u got to his GIMMIE da FONE. She says no I have nothing to hide I say well GIMMIE daAFONE HOE then she's like OMG u called me hoe I go to grab phone again and she starts saying Ur hurting me

I was so fukking pissed im like fine keep the phone bytch. She like y don't u trust me y u need to go they my phone I don't go they urs. I wasn't even planning on going thru it I just wanted to call my mom but her pulling away from me and she made me knew something was up

I'm def leaving her.

ImC0dmt.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You should remind her of why she fell in love with you..... and what she is going to be missing out on.
Let her know you're not upset. (also you need to stop acting like an emotional bytch)
get your money together..
get your affairs in order...
get a down payment and leave her ass.

because even if she isn't cheating........she's a disrespectful hoe. That can't be tolerated.. no excuse.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A little wisdom here, friend:

So basically this chic was doing some shady ass shyt on her phone...and when you snapped and called her a hoe, then it became about YOU CALLING HER A HOE...and not HER SCANDALOUS SECRETIVE PHONE BEHAVIOR.

You walked right into it, breh.

:ufdup:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls

I'm def leaving her.

You share that girl, champ:russ:

Meanwhile she's with some guy and he's going :gimmethat:all on her body