Is Kodak Black in trouble? Critics saying Florida Rappers GlokkNine has taken his place!

Is Kodak is trouble?

• Hell yea dat shyt bangin

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nah Kodak straight

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:dame: This song been buzzin through the streets like crazy..... Anywhere you go in the deep hood you gone hear this shyt bangin out a chevy imapala or Monte Carlo 24/7. And I'm in ATL, I can only imagine in Florida or Louisianna!

This one of those joints only real nikkas who been through some shyt can feel. :wow:
Is Kodak Black in trouble?:whoo:

Glokknine JailHizeeBluez Jailhouse blues Kodak Black Project Baby

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Ahhhhhh. That shyt is aight.

:sas1: man I love these young nikkas still keepin this street gutta... Actually gives me hope about the future of hiphop. :mjgrin:

I keep tellin nikkas, it's not the "lyrical backpack, FAKE conscious" rappers who are keep this hiphop shyt alive, and out of the hands of the culture vultures.

It's gonna be the streets... point blank period.... We gotta keep this shyt in the gutta.
:francis:
Florida in my opinion is doing it the best.... The nikkas they got comin out that state comin with that HEAT.

tryna steal that nikka's spot like YBN Nahmir did to Tay-K :mjgrin:

Man times have changed.... back in the day a nikka could do a bid, come home, and his rap career be straight..... But now the game move so fast, a short bid may decrease the lifespan of your rap career by 80%.
:mjcry:

I honestly don't see Kodak Black having the same momentum he did prior to going in this last time... People will still fukk with him, but it won't be the same.