Is it unmanly to move to another state for your girlfriends job?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
graduating in 6 months. And My last girlfriend and I broke up, because she had a job opportunity in another state and I wasn't willing to do the long distance thing.

We been talking for the last few months again, she told me she still loved me last night and that she wanted to get back.

I have a couple of opportunities to consider after I graduate. 3 actually.

A job in Toronto for a non profit, a job in Seattle for another non profit, and a higher position for what i do now. Which doesn't dictate my location.

She has an amazing career, and she can't just up and leave because the job is that good.

The question is, would you consider moving to another state to be with the woman you love?

She told me that if she had to leave her job to be with me she would, but seeing that I have the means to move to her, I don't want to make her leave her dream job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
graduating in 6 months. And My last girlfriend and I broke up, because she had a job opportunity in another state and I wasn't willing to do the long distance thing.

We been talking for the last few months again, she told me she still loved me last night and that she wanted to get back.

I have a couple of opportunities to consider after I graduate. 3 actually.

A job in Toronto for a non profit, a job in Seattle for another non profit, and a higher position for what i do now. Which doesn't dictate my location.

She has an amazing career, and she can't just up and leave because the job is that good.

The question is, would you consider moving to another state to be with the woman you love?

She told me that if she had to leave her job to be with me she would, but seeing that I have the means to move to her, I don't want to make her leave her dream job.
Depends on the job...if its medical or legal or some elite shyt, do it.