Is it just me or is every sista with a white guy wearing her hair natural?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This isn't a black woman bashing thread or me showing my insecurity ....it's just something I've happened to notice these past few months. I'm not implying all natural haired black women are with white men but based of the past couple of weeks it seems the ones dating white men usually wear their hair that way.

Hell, even my baby sister is dating some jock cac ( :mjcry:) and she wears her natural.

Is this just simply a coincidence or is there some sort of underlying message/agenda here?

♥AttackOnTitan♡

UltraViolet Rainbows
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
sandwich2.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This isn't a black woman bashing thread or me showing my insecurity ....it's just something I've happened to notice these past few months. I'm not implying all natural haired black women are with white men but based of the past couple of weeks it seems the ones dating white men usually wear their hair that way.

Hell, even my baby sister is dating some jock cac ( :mjcry:) and she wears her natural.

Is this just simply a coincidence or is there some sort of underlying message/agenda here?

mine too :patrice:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
White guys and a lot of other races are fascinated by black hair. But most of the natural black women/WM couples I've seen or know of have been together since before the girl went natural.

Daps

Why does it matter? Most of y'all date non-black women, so why question a black woman's desire to date white men, with natural hair? Let them do them.