Is Committing Suicide Selfish

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently I had a friends sister kill herself and she had a teen daughter. But was clearly disturbed I suppose and couldn't bare it anymore.

Do you think that you should have the right to kill yourself?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you have the right to end ya life..it's your life ..not other people's life....to commit seppuku like the Samurai who cut their stomach open for their Lord is the most Honarable Death one can receive ...their is no death worth more honor than that..
Do you think it's right to leave a suicife note tho?

That shyts real nikka shyt tbh

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Nobody can keep you here against your will.. If you want to go then go :smile: I say just go out as clean as possible to minimize the mess your family will have to clean up.

If anything folks are selfish to try and keep people here when they don't want to be.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Man, this is a delicate subject.
I guess if you're a family member or a really close friend, I would say it's selfish.
If I don't know you at all, who am I to stand in the way if you're ready to go?

But I do really hate those who take an innocent person with them.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nobody can keep you here against your will.. If you want to go then go :smile: I say just go out as clean as possible to minimize the mess your family will have to clean up.

If anything folks are selfish to try and keep people here when they don't want to be.

That's my lil demon girl :clap:

But I say the messier the better..it has to be real intense so they feel the aftershock for a long time and it haunts them in their nightmares..really make them feel guilty..