Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So there seems to be this narrative that I unfairly go after wenches but not bucks :jbhmm:

@Poitier never goes at bucks this hard

So @Draje we will start with you :ufdup:

You see, 2016 @Draje is a real hit with the sistas. He is the quintessential promoter of Black love and gives Black women nothing but the best :smugfavre:

I only date black women

black women love my skinny ass so oh well, I'm eating regardless.

And black men can't build a proper patriarchy without the help of black women and their support.

Goes both ways.

Sick of white bytches thinking that they got they choice of black men with nothing but their interest :banderas:

That is until you dig deeper and find out 2016 @Draje is a completely fabricated character, right 2014 @Draje?:mjpls:

At least I admit black women don't want me because I'm a lame ass dude that's ugly. :stopitslime:

So I know what you may be thinking "maybe he got better at approaching Black women" :ld:

Unleash the Kraken :blessed::whoo::banderas:

Non Black Baby Mother :mjpls:

I'm a coli nikka, breh. DNA'd that kid with the quickness. He light cus he mixed with Mexican but he my seed.

Serial PAWG worshiper :skip:

Don't spout that dumb shyt.

PAWGs are amazing

Just means more white women and Mexicans for me. :yeshrug:

And who said anything was wrong with dark chicks and young Michelle Obama types? :mjpls:

There's someone out there for everyone. :sas1:

I'd just prefer my black women to be light and have curly hair. :sas2:
#mulattoexcellence :whew:

I'd Fukk her because a fat ass and white skin is all I need for white bytches. :yeshrug:

White women, it is!

I live this life so my Coli brehs don't have to. :blessed:

10467995_1428272380778761_810642503_a.jpg

10547367_651742281576237_1828750549_a.jpg
large.jpg

If heaven exists, it's between her legs. :ohlawd:

Would cape, simp, and take care of any children she had :mjcry:

Slanders black women :sas2:

Marry black women, brehs :mjlol:
Mixed bytches are the GOAT, scrub :mjlol:

More dark bytches for you :scust:

:russ:

Yeah, I'm sure pretty dark skinned women are the most sought after women on the planet and the standard of beauty, Breh.

Girls are lining up to darken their skin to midnight complexions across the world, huh? :lolbron:
:bryan::pachaha::heh:

Yeah, I'm sure that dark skinned black women are the absolute epitome of beauty to the rest of the world.

But I love black women. Just ones with light skin and curly hair.

Beyoncé > Kelly

:russ:

Nikka, you wouldn't holler at Michelle's man-faced ass if you put her in the club with a bunch of actual dime pieces.
Black girls on Tinder be fat as Fukk

White girls on Timder be bad

With this level trolling, wouldnt be surprised if chris b was his alias
People been saying 2012 posters switch up but this is crazy :dead:

Shoutout to my connects @RebelX @Kitsch @MarsPunka @bcrusaderw @Fonsworth @Audemar @Prynce @thewiz703 @Blackout @daria @Qohelet @Chelsea Bridge @ChocolateQueen @Ooh Marty @INTP @Dollfacecraze :ahh:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
in!:damn:

edit: just wanted to make sure I'd get first post:youngsabo:

but there's numerous posters who have switched up their style drastically. just a little bit ago someone called the nigerian a c00n and someone who joined more recently was like "he's one of the most problack posters here:dahell:"

so it definitely works:sas2: