Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I keep reading stuff like "waits in Coli militans to overreact" or "Coli militants at work again" all said in a negative fashion. But is that really a bad thing?

It depends on your definition of militant. If proudly affirming your identity as a black African or defending your race against slanderous propaganda circulated by the media made to demonize you around the world, then yeah,I see no problem with being a militant.

What's wrong with standing up for principles?

Are you one of these bougie or new millennial black folks who are free to rock the boat and stays in their place?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on your definition of militant. If proudly affirming your identity as a black African or defending your race against slanderous propaganda circulated by the media made to demonize you around the world, then yeah,I see no problem with being a militant.

What's wrong with standing up for principles?

Are you one of these bougie or new millennial black folks who are free to rock the boat and stays in their place?
Coli Militants have no principles except "fukk cacs". Blacks kill 100 blacks a minute. Do they care nope. One cop kills a crook and it's the end of the world as we know it. It's stupid. These clowns have no principles they just jump from one extreme to the next all in the safety of their homes of course.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Coli Militants have no principles except "fukk cacs". Blacks kill 100 blacks a minute. Do they care nope. One cop kills a crook and it's the end of the world as we know it. It's stupid. These clowns have no principles they just jump from one extreme to the next all in the safety of their homes of course.

shut up fakkit