Instagram Has Ruined An Entire Generation

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
help brehs I'm sick

I can't even look at regular women without having the ":scust:" face anymore. All these thotalicious whores done warped my perception on booty and titty meats. We got damn near angels on that app.:wow:

In real life you lucky if you find a chick with: a nice pair of titties, phat ass and cute face. 2/3 is wifey material, shyt nikkas settle for 1/3, maybe even 0/3 during dry spells :sadcam:

But these new thotties on Instagram got all THREE! shyt just don't make sense :damn:

There's just so many of em and they all so damn :takedat:

I got to get this Instagram Thot money, I'm tired of these bum hoes:wow:

BocaRear

Daps
I knew this chick

White, fatt ass, slim body, cute face (when wearing makeup) and nice t*ts :banderas:

Told her to become a InstaThot, even offered to become her manager and shyt because I know the money is popping:win:

This gonna end like Frankensteins creation breh.

She gonna get too big headed when the rich Arab nikkas slide in her DMs

Keep her in check from the jump and pimp that PAWG out:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
help brehs I'm sick

I can't even look at regular women without having the ":scust:" face anymore. All these thotalicious whores done warped my perception on booty and titty meats. We got damn near angels on that app.:wow:

In real life you lucky if you find a chick with: a nice pair of titties, phat ass and cute face. 2/3 is wifey material, shyt nikkas settle for 1/3, maybe even 0/3 during dry spells :sadcam:

But these new thotties on Instagram got all THREE! shyt just don't make sense :damn:

There's just so many of em and they all so damn :takedat:

I got to get this Instagram Thot money, I'm tired of these bum hoes:wow:
I see a lot of 1/3 and 0/3 where I'm from, and yes I still settle, doesn't make me happy but a man got needs and shyt :francis:

BocaRear

Daps
:coffee: You and I have had this conversation before, but you still on IG. Get realistic expections before you work yourself to death trying to get IG thots

I have an illness, on some Pookie new jack city shyt.

Ive been working 12 hours a day over the past 2 weeks to flex this summer so I can get an IG level thot and medicate my sickness

Average women just don't do it for me anymore