Inner Chest workouts for more definition and mass

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So I've noticed that my inner chest area compared to the other areas of my chest is not as developed; I do a variety of chest lifts and flies. I need lifts that specifically target this area, any suggestions brehs???

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
what do you do now? the regular shyt should work...

dips, bench, push ups, etc.

flys arent as important as the compounds

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Dbell pullovers

what do you do now? the regular shyt should work...

dips, bench, push ups, etc.

flys arent as important as the compounds
I already do db pullovers; i also do reg barbell bench press, db bench press, decline bench, Incline barbell and db press, cable flies, peck deck machine, close grip bench press. :lupe:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I already do db pullovers; i also do reg barbell bench press, db bench press, decline bench, Incline barbell and db press, cable flies, peck deck machine, close grip bench press. :lupe:
Then take steroids :troll:

Honestly, at this point its genetics breh...like @Hybrinetics and I said, there is no inner chest, just a small upper portion and your pectoralis major...like you see some dudes that have that "split" at the top of their pecs...that's the separation I'm referring to...see below:

Lazar-Novovic-Chest.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Then take steroids :troll:

Honestly, at this point its genetics breh...like @Hybrinetics and I said, there is no inner chest, just a small upper portion and your pectoralis major...like you see some dudes that have that "split" at the top of their pecs...that's the separation I'm referring to...see below:

Lazar-Novovic-Chest.jpg
Oh i always thot u cld make that shyt grow and "pop" , i know bout the split. Guess i gott lift heavier.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Oh i always thot u cld make that shyt grow and "pop" , i know bout the split. Guess i gott lift heavier.
Its different for some people, like for me my pecs on the outside got that lil dip that the cac in that pic has...but other people got smooth ones...some others have a lil gap in between their pecs no matter what they do :manny: Just keep doing what you're doing breh.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Its different for some people, like for me my pecs on the outside got that lil dip that the cac in that pic has...but other people got smooth ones...some others have a lil gap in between their pecs no matter what they do :manny: Just keep doing what you're doing breh.
I think veryone has that dip on the outside when you flex your chest while bringing your arm across your body. Just have to be lean enough. I have it too.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think veryone has that dip on the outside when you flex your chest while bringing your arm across your body. Just have to be lean enough. I have it too.
Ah, thought it was just me/a certain few from a genetic standpoint

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I've noticed that my inner chest area compared to the other areas of my chest is not as developed; I do a variety of chest lifts and flies. I need lifts that specifically target this area, any suggestions brehs???
Well, like Fonsworth said, there's no inner or outer pecs.
You just need to focus on building mass for the pecs. That means setting tougher one-rep max goals.