Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can admit i was wrong, before i was like:hhh:to this game because it was revealed that this was the reason they stopped DLC for MKX, but this game is at worst a 9.0:wow:. I'll get into it more this weekend but so far it's been outstanding and worth the money. I do want to punch the face of whoever decided Catwoman's special needed to be a leaping attack, because the number of times i've missed is ridiculous:pacspit:

yea that was dumb as hell. Catwoman is nasty though.

Do I gotta play all story mode all over again to see Batmans ending?
:comeon:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:guilty: Let me finish Injustice 1 first

That game whooped my ass cuz I wanted to learn on Hard Stop

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The good ending of this game which I assume is canon sucks. The bad ending is slightly better but still sucks. The campaign ends with almost no closure to anything. This isn't how a game should end.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Finding my groove with blue beetle and aquaman. Not coming across too many zoners abusing Darkseid and Deadshot anymore. I seem to be struggling with quicker fighters. Harley Quinn and cat women players are killing me.
I got my ranked record to 19-24 after starting 2-15.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The good ending of this game which I assume is canon sucks. The bad ending is slightly better but still sucks. The campaign ends with almost no closure to anything. This isn't how a game should end.

Supposedly there's an after credits scene after you do both endings that almost everyone manages to skip that's considered the true ending. I've never seen it because I skipped the credits when I beat it the second time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Supposedly there's an after credits scene after you do both endings that almost everyone manages to skip that's considered the true ending. I've never seen it because I skipped the credits when I beat it the second time.
I'll look it up online because both endings I saw just feature the same 3 characters in different scenarios. The fate of everyone else is completely ignored from what I saw.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
yea that was dumb as hell. Catwoman is nasty though.

Do I gotta play all story mode all over again to see Batmans ending?
:comeon:
Agree about the cat woman bs. Also you don't have to replay the whole thing but you will have to play as whichever person you didn't pick at times when you had a choice of fighter to pick before you caneed get the batman ending.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think Batman's ending is the real one, it has to be if they plan on making a 3rd Injustice.
They could make sequel from either I think the Superman ending would make a more interesting sequel start point but the Batman one seems to be the good ending so it's probably the canon one.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They need to put Steel in this game

Steel-DC-Comics-John-Henry-Irons-Man-of-Steel-c.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that dork Sonicfox really makes the game look like shyt btw doing that shyt. Here's your #1 player spamming projectiles against noobs. Can you imagine the heat Diego or Smug would get if they played that cheaply?
Sonicfox is actually doing a service.

Going all out with the fukked up shyt shows NRS what they need to fix.

The problem with the NRS players is that there only 5 really good ones that can dig that deep into the game to show you the flaws so it happens slowly