#Inherently Official Check In. I wanna know who's about it.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Its not a "thread" per se, it was just Lord @Matt504 started saying it to accentuate these DEVIL's behavior. And its not like he just pulled it out of a hat either. These children of Satan has proven themselves to be as inhumane as possible, so its only right that wickedness is embedded into their DNA, and brother Matt is making the community well aware.

Joe American

Banned
Daps
Its not a "thread" per se, it was just Lord @Matt504 started saying it to accentuate these DEVIL's behavior. And its not like he just pulled it out of a hat either. These children of Satan has proven themselves to be as inhumane as possible, so its only right that wickedness is embedded into their DNA, and brother Matt is making the community well aware.

Boy I outta ...........

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Joe American said:
Look in the mirror punk

Nah, I got some photos to remind me just how despicable 'White' people are......

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

TheDragon23

Banned
Daps
I cant take any nikka that believes in that shyt seriously. Smart dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

Their biggest argument is white people have committed the most atrocities. First of all, so what? How that does that automatically make them inherently evil? You're taking one reality and attributing it to a random unproved(and unprovable) cause, while ignoring all the other factors and circumstances that are way more rational and logical reasons for it. Ur mind is obviously clouded by bias and hate.

Secondly, other races have obviously committed attrocities. So what's the cut off point that makes it that they're still pure but only white people are evil? How many atrocities one group has to commit to reach the "inherently" plateau? And are other races' atrocities not supposed to be acknowledged? They were only "moments of evilness" by purely good beings, right?

Saying white people are evil because of their atrocities is awfully similar to the people that used to say black people were genetically less intelligent because they didn't perform well academically and socially, without looking at the factors at play and the true reasons for that. You're taking one negative reality and applying it to the desired negative reason of your choice, biased by racial hatred. No facts, no nothing.

Their second argument is white ppl dont have pigmentation... :mjlol:. Honestly, that's enough to let you know how dumb and unscientific these nikkas are. Never mind the fact that the level of pigmentation between asians, white people(and even arabs) is more or less the same, but even as a kid I knew the only people with no pigmentation were albinos.

This whole thing is just pure retarded racist... I can't find the word im looking for here :mjlol:.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I cant take any nikka that believes in that shyt seriously. Smart dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

Their biggest argument is white people have committed the most atrocities. First of all, so what? How that does that automatically make them inherently evil? You're taking one reality and attributing it to a random unproved(and unprovable) cause, while ignoring all the other factors and circumstances that are way more rational and logical reasons for it. Ur mind is obviously clouded by bias and hate.

Secondly, other races have obviously committed attrocities. So what's the cut off point that makes it that they're still pure but only white people are evil? How many atrocities one group has to commit to reach the "inherently" plateau? And are other races' atrocities not supposed to be acknowledged? They were only "moments of evilness" by purely good beings, right?

Saying white people are evil because of their atrocities is awfully similar to the people that used to say black people were genetically less intelligent because they didn't perform well academically and socially, without looking at the factors at play and the true reasons for that. You're taking one negative reality and applying it to the desired negative reason of your choice, biased by racial hatred. No facts, no nothing.

Their second argument is white ppl dont have pigmentation... :mjlol:. Honestly, that's enough to let you know how dumb and unscientific these nikkas are. Never mind the fact that the level of pigmentation between asians, white people(and even arabs) is more or less the same, but even as a kid I knew the only people with no pigmentation were albinos.

This whole thing is just pure retarded racist... I can't find the word im looking for here :mjlol:.

what are some of the factors that account for white people's disproportionate evil on planet earth?

why has the minority group on earth committed the most atrocities?

let's get to the bottom of it and maybe we can eliminate the "inherently evil" theory.

:lupe:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BlackBiebsBlackAsSh!t said:

First and foremost, 'White' people aren't even a 'race'. They're a 'control mechanism' created by Caucasian slave owners........

9781844677702_Invention_white_race_2.jpg

.....in order for anyone who despises them to be a racist, they'd have to be a 'race'.

They aren't.

You're not even intelligent enough to be considered 'smart-dumb'.