"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the Word was GOD."

Daps
...but was the word, a word? Or was it a Frequency?

If molecules are made up of atoms...

atoms are made up of a nucleus, protons, and neutrons that orbit the nucleus...

How does an atom, with all that free space inside, compose a solid?

atom.jpg

ATOMS ARE SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS BOUND BY FORCE.

Like the SOLAR SYSTEM, ATOMS consists of space...

OBJECTS dont mesh together...NOT because they are SOLID but BECAUSE of the FORCE of the ATOMS.

IF the FORCE of those ATOMS are changed...the OBJECTS are CHANGED.

Matter DOESN'T EXIST!? Matter consists of FREQUENCIES. :wow:

Our thoughts give out FREQUENCIES

Our emotions give out FREQUENCIES

We give positive vibes and we give negative vibes.

We can change DNA with FREQUENCY

How were the PYRAMIDS made to last over 4,300 YEARS through Natural Disasters yet buildings made with modern technology and science crumble during earth quakes? :wow:

"ARE WE BORN NOT KNOWING, OR ARE WE BORN KNOWING ALL???
ARE WE GROWING WISER, OR ARE WE JUST GROWING TALL???"
-Damien Marley

Why are the SAME PATTERNS found throughout different forms of life?

250px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

golden-spiral-applied-photography-21.jpg

Picture-14-450x299.png

IreneGoldenRatio.jpg

spiral-galaxy.jpg

How are we able to make perfectly GEOMETRIC SHAPES from music?

cymatics.jpg

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HEAL...

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HARM???

What did our ANCESTORS know that we DON'T KNOW?????????

:thinking:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Thought provoking thread. You know half the niqqas on this site aren't ready for this though...

One thing I like to think about is what came before space? How did space become? Is time an illusion? Is space infinite?

And, they say that the universe is made of matter, but, matter can't be destroyed or created. From that alone is the reason I believe in a higher power.

It's a paradox.

Daps
Thought provoking thread. You know half the niqqas on this site aren't ready for this though...

One thing I like to think about is what came before space? How did space become? Is time an illusion? Is space infinite?

And, they say that the universe is made of matter, but, matter can't be destroyed or created. From that alone is the reason I believe in a higher power.

It's a paradox.

Exactly...the only thing that you mentioned that I have an opinion on is time. I think Time is a concept. Time is not tangible.

Time doesn't exist. We created the idea of time. The things that occupy our reality simply change form. They don't come or go away...

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:salute: this powerful thread.

How can something come from nothing if nothing was never something?

We can only speculate ladies and gentlemen. We all find out what the answer is when we leave this physical plane we call life. :blessed:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Exactly...the only thing that you mentioned that I have an opinion on is time. I think Time is a concept. Time is not tangible.

Time doesn't exist. We created the idea of time. The things that occupy our reality simply change form. They don't come or go away...

That makes sense. Even though time is an invention, what do you think about time travel?

I was watching a documentary (not this one) and they were talking wormholes and being able to travel through them to get to different locations and times in the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
That makes sense. Even though time is an invention, what do you think about time travel?

I was watching a documentary (not this one) and they were talking wormholes and being able to travel through them to get to different locations and times in the universe.

How To Time Travel - YouTube

I believe that we can travel distances in regards to moving from location (in space) to location) but as far as traveling to last year to witness events that already happened...then, me personally, no...I don't believe so.

I think if we mastered the mathematics that encodes our existence and we had an understanding of our frequencies and how to change our frequencies, then theoretically we would be able to travel where ever we want.

Because of our LACK OF REAL KNOWLEDGE, we are QUARANTINED here on EARTH unable to truly explore our ENTIRE UNIVERSE. :wow:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I believe that we can travel distances in regards to moving from location (in space) to location) but as far as traveling to last year to witness events that already happened...then, me personally, no...I don't believe so.

I think if we mastered the mathematics that encodes our existence and we had an understanding of our frequencies and how to change our frequencies, then theoretically we would be able to travel where ever we want.

Because of our LACK OF REAL KNOWLEDGE, we are QUARANTINED here on EARTH unable to truly explore our ENTIRE UNIVERSE. :wow:

Mhm. There was some talk in the news that we'd be able to colonize on Mars soon. I'm not sure if that'll happen though.

I hope that I'll see space exploration (out of our galaxy) by man physically in my lifetime. Other than wormholes, those chances are looking slim. I hope we figure out a way to go faster than the speed of light :sadcam:

I'd love to go to a different planet.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

How can something come from nothing if nothing was never something?

If atoms are the essential parts of matter, everything that exists is matter, and atoms are mostly empty space, then what is "nothing" in the first place?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The best answer is to say "I don't know"

The burden of proof is on the person asserting that they DO know because then they have to prove what they're saying is actually true.

Stop letting people slide by with answers that don't support themselves.

That being said, Damian Marley put his foot off in that song.

...and I'm an atheist.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Definitely makes me curious as to the reality of life and existence. Everything is interconnected, animate and inanimate. I'll give this some more thought.