I'm Worse than a Pedophile, Brehs!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
at least those dudes have cars and shyt. and they can grow a decent mustache. i'm not even remotely thinking about getting in the game but i really can't stand the fact the most of them are still beating me at life. i'm considering befriended one just to snitch on him and then apply for his job once he gets arrested. then sit back in my new van with ultra opaque tint like :win:.

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
abe-simpson-gif.gif

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i'm willing to give rides, too. i know how the struggle can be. i know one of y'all is gonna use this come-up technique. you're welcome.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
nikka what the fukk is wrong with u? u come anywhere near my seed with this weird shyt and consider yourself murdered... u copy papi?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
at least those dudes have cars and shyt. and they can grow a decent mustache. i'm not even remotely thinking about getting in the game but i really can't stand the fact the most of them are still beating me at life. i'm considering befriended one just to snitch on him and then apply for his job once he gets arrested. then sit back in my new van with ultra opaque tint like :win:.

to catch a predator youve got to be one :sitdown:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka what the fukk is wrong with u? u come anywhere near my seed with this weird shyt and consider yourself murdered... u copy papi?

:whoa: i don't want no parts of that vile shyt. i just want the perks of being a pedophile without all the deviance.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: i though nikkas would be down for ruining child molesters' lives and taking their shyt. what are y'all on?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ehhh:patrice:, it would work better if you said what his job was, like a CVS photo technician or something. Describe how you go about befriending him (attending school recitals in neighboring towns, hanging out near Chuck E Cheese ball pits with mad tickets, buying Halloween candy in bulk at Costco, etc.) There's potential, though:manny:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ehhh:patrice:, it would work better if you said what his job was, like a CVS photo technician or something. Describe how you go about befriending him (attending school recitals in neighboring towns, hanging out near Chuck E Cheese ball pits with mad tickets, buying Halloween candy in bulk at Costco, etc.) There's potential, though:manny:

good point. thanks, breh.

hmm...i guess i wasn't thinking about the stereotypical jobs that they'd have. i'd really have to go undercover at an arcade or sumn. or maybe put out a craigslist ad to see if anyone needed a partner/lookout. i'd make some idle convo and find out what kinda car/job he had and make my decision based on that.i'd prolly tell him to meet me at a local park to trap him, then i can do a couple laps, get a quick run in before i head off to my new job in his caravan.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I'm going to start baiting these pedos on yahoo chat or some shyt. Ask them to meet me pretending to be a little girl and rob the shyt out of him. Blackmail him so he can't snitch and I'm Gucci. :win:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm going to start baiting these pedos on yahoo chat or some shyt. Ask them to meet me pretending to be a little girl and rob the shyt out of him. Blackmail him so he can't snitch and I'm Gucci. :win:

now you're getting what i'm saying. these nikkas prolly have hot tubs and rare doll collections that could be pawned. they are just come-ups waiting to happen. why should hansen make all the money off these a$$holes?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so i did some googling and there's a mcdonald's with a play place not too far from here. i'll check in later, brehs. gonna go case the joint for chester the molester . fingers crossed that's he's driving a decent 2-seater.