I'm starting to accept that Hillary is really better behind the scenes, she sucks as a persona

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:coffee:.......OP....100 to 0 real quick......:mjlol:.....she doesn't have the capacity and you trying to save face...there are multiple videos out there right now...

*waits for mega spin*.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea, she's a bad campaigner, but is supposedly more personable in more personal settings.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

:mindblown:

I mean goddamn...campaigning really ain't for everyone :wow:

HRC is actually not bad to be around as a person, she's just not good at that campaign shyt...I would be bad at it too. I think that shyt is corny. You can just tell she thinks that shyt is wack. HRC is the type to take a shot with you, but I just disagree with her as a politician.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HRC is actually not bad to be around as a person, she's just not good at that campaign shyt...I would be bad at it too. I think that shyt is corny. You can just tell she thinks that shyt is wack. HRC is the type to take a shot with you, but I just disagree with her as a politician.
I was listening to an interview today by Atul Gawande and he was basically saying that everyone who works with her REALLY likes her. But she's just not good at campaigning cause she isn't focused on doing that shyt...she just wants to do the work of the job.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
I can't think of one successful thing Clinton has done behind the scenes

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps

lies lies lies

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F*** off,” she replied.

Read more: Secret Service Agent Says "Good Morning" To Hillary - She Responds with TWO WORDS - The Political Insider
Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with

Secret service agents have written entire books about how big of a stuck up bytch she is :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to an interview today by Atul Gawande and he was basically saying that everyone who works with her REALLY likes her. But she's just not good at campaigning cause she isn't focused on doing that shyt...she just wants to do the work of the job.
I mean, that's because she knows that the people closest to you can hurt you so she is respectful to everyone of that sort. She's not difficult to work with or anything. I don't have to dislike you to dislike your politics. John McCain was also an easy guy to get along with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about the people who work for her :sas1:

and lol @ work with her :dead: you mean the people shes greasing and bribing? yeah, im sure they do

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:mindblown:

I mean goddamn...campaigning really ain't for everyone :wow:

I honestly don't see anything wrong with what she did in this clip...she handled it pretty well, compared to Trump's episode at least

Donald-Trump-Almost-Attacked-at-Rally-in-Ohio.gif
:mjlol: