I'm not a christian anymore folks.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even one of them atheist what thinks nothing came from nothing but recently ive been feeling like damn.....the bible some bullshyt man lol. Before christianity/islam etc there were people who believed that there religion was the one true religion, what makes us any different.

People out here quoting scriptures what have been changed, arguing if jesus was black, ignoring the bible was pro slavery etc it's ridiculous man. Where was this god when black people were getting raped, killed, hanged, eaten by alligators?

I believe in a higher power but the bible/quran/torah sounds like b.s to me.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
You are undelivert, nga.

hqdefault.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm not knocking anybody faith; but it seems like it's a trend now to say this. But when another 9-11 happens these same people are the ones in the church saying "Help Jesus" :damn:.
Then next week when stuff dies down; the same folks are like "Jesus Who, Who is this Guy." :mindblown:

Then another 9-11 happens; there back in the church saying "Help Jesus" :damn:.

Then next week when stuff dies down; the same folks are like "Jesus Who, Who is this Guy." :mindblown:

Just pick a side; do you believe or not :russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lewis Black said:
I'm not even one of them atheist what thinks nothing came from nothing but recently ive been feeling like damn.....the bible some bullshyt man lol. Before christianity/islam etc there were people who believed that there religion was the one true religion, what makes us any different.

Go theological noncognitivism and study what makes people tick. Atheism is illogical.
Lewis Black said:
People out here quoting scriptures what have been changed, arguing if jesus was black, ignoring the bible was pro slavery etc it's ridiculous man. Where was this god when black people were getting raped, killed, hanged, eaten by alligators?

People are the cause of all that. BTW, 'scripture' hasn't changed. Vocabulary has. 'Slavery' in the Bible is not the same thing as what it became 1600 years later. This is an old and tired criticism that has been debunked and is invalid.​

Lewis Black said:
I believe in a higher power but the bible/quran/torah sounds like b.s to me.

If you read them like the proverbial words of some 'deity', of course they'll seem that way. Read them like literature and they make a lot more sense.​

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

'Slavery' in the Bible is not the same thing as what it became 1600 years later.

I don't even wanna get into a 10 page discussion but come on these are the type of dudes man lol.

The bible could say "Wack your slave with a baseball bat" and your response would be "Wacking your slave with a baseball bat was different back then :upsetfavre:"