"I'm just trying to be the best teammate I can be": Official 2014 Houston Texans Season Thread

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Welp new year, new regime. Looking forward to watch Watt and Clowney wreck havoc:wow: Now only if our offense can move the ball around to keep our defense fresh :patrice: I'm not expecting playoffs or anything, but I want to see us be competitive for 4 quarters :manny:

Let the season begin! :blessed:

Bl8da0hCAAAMLPd.png:large

@THE K-MAN @Soundwave @skb1065 @THASTUNNA @JealousOnesEn_V @Monoblock
@Charlie Broadway @King Jove @Hiphoplives4eva @Raedawn07 @TheNig @Scientific @Styles
@Young_and_Reckless @Sulcage @Texas2step

I may have missed a couple people..

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
we got ryan fitzpatrick as our starting qb :beli:, i don't expect much out of the offense. sucks dre got to go another season of this bullshyt.

all i care about is how the defense (and special teams) performs. i want to be at least top 15 with a dominate pass rush (not to mention be better in the redzone and get turnovers which we struggled last year) and i'm good.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
we got ryan fitzpatrick as our starting qb :beli:, i don't expect much out of the offense. sucks dre got to go another season of this bullshyt.

all i care about is how the defense (and special teams) performs. i want to be at least top 15 with a dominate pass rush (not to mention be better in the redzone and get turnovers which we struggled last year) and i'm good.
Fitz looked a lot better tonight than last week :ld: he did good running the 2-minute drill. That's the Fitzpatrick I want to see.

Newton has got to go :camby: why his bum ass still on the team

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
dont want to be a dikk but... man that schedule looks great. must be nice to play in afc south :to:
besides colts the only squads with winning record yall facing are bengals and iggles...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Welp new year, new regime. Looking forward to watch Watt and Clowney wreck havoc:wow: Now only if our offense can move the ball around to keep our defense fresh :patrice: I'm not expecting playoffs or anything, but I want to see us be competitive for 4 quarters :manny:

Let the season begin! :blessed:

Bl8da0hCAAAMLPd.png:large

@THE K-MAN @Soundwave @skb1065 @THASTUNNA @JealousOnesEn_V @Monoblock
@Charlie Broadway @King Jove @Hiphoplives4eva @Raedawn07 @TheNig @Scientific @Styles
@Young_and_Reckless @Sulcage @Texas2step

I may have missed a couple people..

Apparently they were making fun of this retard on 97.9 about those comments. :heh:

All of a sudden he's not Media friendly when he spent his first 4 yrs being a media whore. :rudy:

Last edited:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

im not sure about this season brehs

def. rebuiding mode

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Its gone be a long season still its #bullsonparade looking forward to going to the game in Dallas vs the Cowboys please God if we don't win any other games please let us Beat Dallas

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Clowney looking good busting up RB's in the back field in both games. Hope he does it in the reg. season. Fitzpatrick doesn't needs to be above avg and limit his mistakes if we want to win the divison. we got a favorable schedule