I'M GETTING MARRIED BREHS!

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long time lurker but I usually don't post, just enjoy the fukkery, give daps and keep it moving. Started off on :hamster: before the "updates" and eventual shutdown before migrating here but I never posted there like that.
Thought I'd start participating more since I have more free time this semester (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm getting married towards the end of this year brehs! Even though I'm still in school I found the one and I think I'm ready. Still mad anxious though.
Gimme some advice, thoughts, etc. I know TLR is generally anti-marriage and HOH so this should be interesting. I expect the usual posts bout how I'm making a mistake and how I share that girl:to:. But hopefully some good advice also.
I know the Coli wolves bout to go in :merchant:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long time lurker but I usually don't post, just enjoy the fukkery, give daps and keep it moving. Started off on :hamster: before the "updates" and eventual shutdown before migrating here but I never posted there like that.
Thought I'd start participating more since I have more free time this semester (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm getting married towards the end of this year brehs! Even though I'm still in school I found the one and I think I'm ready. Still mad anxious though.
Gimme some advice, thoughts, etc. I know TLR is generally anti-marriage and HOH so this should be interesting. I expect the usual posts bout how I'm making a mistake and how I share that girl:to:. But hopefully some good advice also.
I know the Coli wolves bout to go in :merchant:

Congrats.. I proposed to my wifee on Christmas day

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it's cool that your state allows gay marriage, just don't post pics of you guys kissing. which one of you is going to where the dress?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you guys lived together at all yet? How old are you guys? Don't marry her before you live with her. That's a good stress test to see if you can envision yourself spending the rest of your life with her.