I'm Back And I'm Coming For The Crown

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just landed back on American soil today bruhs.....:blessed:

Since I've been gone alot has happened, As Hip Hop changes and goes through transitions so too does our beloved Coli. I've got opinions and thoughts on damn near everything that's went down in the past couple months. I've gotten PM's from posters I respect asking me my thoughts on the current landscape of Hip Hop and how I feel about artists such as Kanye West going ALL THE WAY left with his Yeezus album, Jay-Z's return after a 4 year solo hiatus with the highly touted and controversial Magna Carta:Holy Grail, J.Cole' Sophmore opus Born Sinner, as well as other odds and ends. To the Coli bruhs I'm here to tell you that I have something to say about EVERYTHING....

Step ya posting game up bruhs because I'm coming...:jawalrus:

I'm taking 72 Hours to smash my wife, get a proper haircut, visit with family, and did I mention smash my wife?:shaq:

Then I'm coming for the Crown bruhs... You have been warned....

@blacksla I seen you've gotten a little reckless since I've been gone. Be prepared...:leostare:

@Illeye buckmatic you know I'm @TPC to the grave bruh. Lets take this shyt to the next level

@Born2BKing @JoelB @AkaDemiK You guys inspire me. Quality posting at its finest:wow:

72 Hours bruh....

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
slow-clap-gif.gif