If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't know bruh bruh. Cuz then you have to consider who else she let smash by the 2nd or 3rd date. Since the general consensus is women have more options/opportunities for sex than men and that they'll lie about their body count. A woman who holds out might be a breath of fresh air.

Welcome back by the way if I haven't already said it:salute:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
There’s some truth in it. If y’all aint break that touch barrier or she ain’t showing obvious signs she likes you after 2/3 dates, charge it to the game

I agree with your comment but not the OP.

You will know if she's attracted to you by the second or third date.

The only thing is some chicks juggle dudes, so some guy she has history with may block you from getting the bunz until she's made up her mind that the ni**a ain't s**t.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know bruh bruh. Cuz then you have to consider who else she let smash by the 2nd or 3rd date. Since the general consensus is women have more options/opportunities for sex than men and that they'll lie about their body count. A woman who holds out might be a breath of fresh air.

Welcome back by the way if I haven't already said it:salute:

Thanks Homie!!!...:salute: She might hold out for the nice guy but bust it open for "Ray Ray" on the same night!!!...:francis: How much $MONEY$ is being spent while she's holdin' out???...:jbhmm:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead: more than what Ray Ray spending probably lol

Exactly Breh!!!...It's either "gimme the drawls...:takedat:or get lost"...:camby:

I told the last chic I smashed not to come to my house again unless she was gon' gimme some p*ssy...let's just say since I told her that...her towel and wash cloth along with her shoes/bags have been here ever since!!!...:myman:

See...I want and DEMAND that "Ray Ray" treatment!!!...:lawd: