If you're black and you love yoursel enter this thread my brother. Listen to this tune for a min

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont listen to rap, its all kinda wack and negative to me as a black male in 2014. What is interesting about this video is this guy doesn't use the N word here, which I can respect as a black male in 2014. Like someone said the weight of oppression behind that word is inconceivable

Tell me this isn't #BlackExcellence

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh gosh zero replies, does the majority of black people not love themself :sadcam:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool song. I don't call it powerful but it was cool
Yeah I went over the top with that word, this is powerful though.... about as far as positive music can go for our brothers and sisters of today and tomorrow

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the song but the message is unclear...what is the artists trying to say blacks should do?
that knowledge of self is a vital during the rebuild of a nation. Research your history as it is the best predictor of your future

Self love, self pride, self respect, self empowerment it all starts with YOU. Is the message

This is just the tip of the iceberg in the reconstruction of the black mind and the status quo

you sound interested my brother?:youngsabo:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
that knowledge of self is a vital during the rebuild of a nation. Research your history as it is the best predictor of your future

Self love, self pride, self respect, self empowerment it all starts with YOU. Is the message

This is just the tip of the iceberg in the reconstruction of the black mind and the status quo

you sound interested my brother?:youngsabo:

Check my post history and you'll have your answer. I am the first proponent of using history to develop strategies against oppression...I am a historian actually

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check my post history and you'll have your answer. I am the first proponent of using history to develop strategies against oppression...I am a historian actually
As am I King. I just noticed The Black Diaspora in the top left corner. :salute:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

i am of the understanding that there is no past or future. there is only the now :banderas:

buddhist monks taught me that :wow: