If you're Black and shop at foreign-owned convenience stores, you hate yourself & your people.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I:patrice: Where else do I go then? Arabs and Koreans have that market cornered and white folks own most grocery stores... I don't disagree but we go from extreme to extreme with our statements. Let's focus on curbing violence in our communities and stop making property out of our women first. We can't go forward in any sense without learning to love ourselves first...Baby steps my man...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I guess with your mindset, you'll be a waitin' mofo.

i live in the suburbs breh. there are NO black owned ANYTHING in the burbs. unless you are talking about barber shops. and i gave 4 of them a chance and they ALL fukked up my shape up. so again, where do i go?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If you're Black and shop at foreign-owned convenience stores, you hate yourself & your people.

The debate is over.

Why stop at convenience store? Make it all across the board

• Stop driving foreign cars - Only Push Fords and GM cars from here on
  • Stop buying foreign BUILT products - Throw out your Ipad, Iphon, Iphone, any Apple products , any SOny products,Your Beats by Dre headphones
  • Stop eating foods and cuisines of foreign origins. - Give up Pasta, pizza (italian) Tacos and burritos (Mexican) Steak and potatoes (British)

While we're there let's stop using the Greek alphabet (all that a,b,c,d... stuff) and the Roman calendar.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
But the Asians own the best hair supply shops around, where else am I gonna get my wave caps and shampoo? :to:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stay in the suburbs, my brotha. Glad you made it out and pointed it out.

:rudy:

you know what i'm trying to say here. blacks don't own much of shyt. when we open up businesses, it's always barbershops/salons, car stereo/rim shops, hand car washes, "record labels", "clothing lines", studios, soul food/barbeque restaurants/catering companies, night clubs, and "booking/management companies". same old shyt. nikkaz don't think outside of the box when it comes to starting a business. it's very rare to see a black owned convenience store or grocery store or something besides the shyt that i named.. and if you do, it's nowhere near convenient to get to. be real nikka....