If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You against Interracial relationships but, you lust after Mixed women :scust: They're the product of the union you hate :scust: Nikkas spitting that Garveyism one minute but, wanna wife Gugu Mbatha Raw the next. I bet she appreciates you calling her father a c00n and her mother a CAC cave bytch :scust: I bet that relationship works out :scust: You wouldn't have these moral dilemmas if yall actually loved black and brown skin. You'd toss these light brites and mixed breeds to the sewer if you actually held true to your own philosophy. Problem is you don't. You want to be Pro-Black and against all forms of Interracial dating one minute but, want lightskin biracials the next.

Make up your mind playa :scust:

All these hoes gotta go......

Starting with her

567-1.jpg

And her

amber-rose-green-dress.jpg

And her

040ada3f589c6a6e30f6686e61010c07.jpg

Especially Lauren London....she's out of there :camby:

vibe-lauren-london-the-game.jpg

Nathalie gots to go too :camby:

Nathalie+Emmanuel+MTV+Europe+Music+Awards+Ku6PtvYf-dax.jpg

I can't forget Halle....mixed woman the face of Black Beauty the last 25 years :scust:

tumblr_n3w0tlRmv61ty94beo3_500.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What about all the black people in the US that have fair skin cause their ancestors were raped by white slave owners?

That's hypocritical too. You hate cacs but, you date women who're closer to the Europeanized standard of beauty. Nikkas screaming that pro-black stuff the loudest should be the main ones with a beautiful brown chocolate sister......if they really believe their own philosophy. But that's another thread for another day. Mixed breeds have direct cac blood yet I see the same militant nikkas thirsting for them.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:yeshrug: The most pro-black person I met is also the most fairest skinned person I know.

It goes like that a lot of the times. The hardest nikka out here reppin for black folks is that biracial actor Jesse somethin who played on some hospital show or some shyt...I forgot dudes name, someone remind me.

According to OP, Betty Shabazz is a bedwench.