If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Would you allow him to move her into the house, and then get pregnant yourself? Would you leave? What would you do?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Would you allow him to move her into the house, and then get pregnant yourself? Would you leave? What would you do?

I just read about that bs in that other thread. His wife is stupid as hell. I was take his ass for everything he has and let him and thot live in their new studio apartment while I find a new man in our old house. I sure wouldn't trap myself by having his damn child.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
It's easy to judge until you're in this situation, not saying what we are doing is smart or wise but it's the hand we got dealt...id rather have both women and both babies under the same roof than have my child up under some lame azz nigguh that might end up molesting my seed. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my fam together, not many brothers out there willing to do the same.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's easy to judge until you're in this situation, not saying what we are doing is smart or wise but it's the hand we got dealt...id rather have both women and both babies under the same roof than have my child up under some lame azz nigguh that might end up molesting my seed. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my fam together, not many brothers out there willing to do the same.
Wouldn't it have been easier to keep your family together by not breaking your vows to the woman you pledged them to?