If you want your son to be successful with money and women make sure he isnt a Pisces

Daps
I've been skimming through these threads;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-is-it-so-hard-for-some-dudes-to-get-laid.293491/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-p-ssy-can-lead-to-depression.292516/

...and I'd figure I would give a piece of advice to all future parents out there that may be a little left of center. Use birth control during the months of May, June and July

These are the "positive" traits of a Pisces according to http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm:

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and
respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

Now this is all fine and good if you are a woman, but if you are a man with these "qualities" then you are pretty much fukked. I'm not saying this is a cure all or panacea but not being a Pisces increases their chances of living a successful life.

Now I know some of you will say "What about so and so he's a famous actor/musician" Yes its true lots of famous actors and musicians are Pisces but there also many more Pisces on skid row who didnt make it and ended up having to turn tricks for food and meth

good luck

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
we tryin to pick zodiac signs for our kids now:ohhh::mjlol:

ole let's have unprotected sex in November and December so we can have a Leo ass nikka:mjlol:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This thread needs the bushes immediately

I'm a Pisces, make more than most of the Coli, and have had so much sex in my life I'm actually kind of bored with it

Next

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pisces males are either cold hearted a$$holes or sensitive manbabies.
I can say this, I'm a pisces.
this is me and im a pisces :mjcry:

any fellow pisces brehs in here ever have some type of relationship with a Pisces women?

if not don't even consider it :beli:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is me and im a pisces :mjcry:

any fellow pisces brehs in here ever have some type of relationship with a Pisces women?

if not don't even consider it :beli:

Yeah, we suck in relationships most of the time. My ex was a fire sign..lmao