If you saw a CAC or Asian attacking a Black people, do you jump in and risk going to jail?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If you walk into a store and there's a CAC holding a Black woman down on the ground with his knee , you don't know what happened before you go there? What do you do?

:patrice:

Was listening to Tariq show and Sara said Black men need to start defending Black Women. Even if it takes going to jail. "Martin Luther King went to Jail" she state?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
A white man holding a black woman with his knee :jbhmm:

I'm assessing the situation and knocking homie over more than likely :yeshrug:

If she got a gun talking about "I'm killing everyone in here... Jesus told me to do it..this world is on fire...I am the savior...Arbys got the meats...I like the light skinned Aunt Viv better..." and some other crazy shyt? :francis:

I'm

tenor.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Unfortunately these new age black men ain't helping no black people being attacked by non-blacks. All our warriors are in jail.

They gonna film it for world star first or assess the situation like a bytchass so they can conclude with no evidence that the black person probably deserves it.

Meanwhile roaming groups of non-blacks are attacking black people in India/Asia, South America,and Europe.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Nope. Not playing white knight to a situation that I have no information about. That's just asking for trouble.

Imagine calling your girl from lockup and telling her you defended some random black woman from a Asian guy only to find out she was stealing shyt and he was holding her for the police. :francis:
Word for word...:wow:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
A white man holding a black woman with his knee :jbhmm:

I'm assessing the situation and knocking homie over more than likely :yeshrug:

If she got a gun talking about "I'm killing everyone in here... Jesus told me to do it..this world is on fire...I am the savior...Arbys got the meats...I like the light skinned Aunt Viv better..." and some other crazy shyt? :francis:

I'm

tenor.gif

:russ:

:dead:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If they're family, of course.

A stranger, nope.

Daps
Unfortunately these new age black men ain't helping no black people being attacked by non-blacks. All our warriors are in jail.

They gonna film it for world star first or assess the situation like a bytchass so they can conclude with no evidence that the black person probably deserves it.

Meanwhile roaming groups of non-blacks are attacking black people in India/Asia, South America,and Europe.
Get clapped in the name of being a "warrior" brehs. Where are you nikkas from? :heh:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Nope. Not playing white knight to a situation that I have no information about. That's just asking for trouble.

Imagine calling your girl from lockup and telling her you defended some random black woman from a Asian guy only to find out she was stealing shyt and he was holding her for the police. :francis:

:patrice:....unless the person on her is a cop....they getting removed on sight. They got a description, tell that to the police when they get there. I don't think I can watch an unauthorized ass whipping occur to a BW. :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas are silly. I'm not jumping into a physical situation just to help some stranger and I have no idea what's going on. I don't care if she's black or not. None of y'all are worth going to jail over. Just because we have the same skin color doesn't mean I'm gonna risk my freedom or life for you. I'm good.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Get clapped in the name of being a "warrior" brehs. Where are you nikkas from? :heh:
nikkah you can get clapped walking home from the grocery store by some bytch nikka upset about his girlfriend.

Extremely Hypothetical getting clapped scenarios are no excuse.

Just say you scared or you hate black people and be done