If you have a NEXT GEN system and you talk about indie games, you're starving!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
original.jpg
:mjlol:

Let's get back to reality for one giddy ghat damn minute.
No longer will FANBOYS convolute round dis bytch. I'm gonna rubbbbbbb you out seee
Rubbbbbb you out

:whoa: I know you new nikkaz are conditioned to think like a homo
Anywayz, lets go back to last gen for a moment. PS3/360
Still alive and kicking. Now tell me, outside of XBLA titles that either don't make it or a year later get to PSN
Nobody gives a shyt about indie, arcade, non of that shyt.
A ton of Arcade titles dropped recently, not a single thread on any of them. And there never is here
So please, spare me with this bullshyt that you give a fukk about indie titles
Even on Neofag they have the same one thread on em that get updated every once in a while

So I'm sorry if this was news to any of you, but you don't care about indie, you don't care about arcade titles like that
And for the next gen, how the fukk would ANYONE buy a NEXT GEN SYSTEM just to play titles (or hype up titles) that look like this
266579-TF1.jpg

Or this
indies.jpg

Hey look, Tiny Brains is available now for $20 same price as Killer Instinct on XB1 :snoop:
For the record, there has NEVER been an XBL indie game for $20. They straight up ROBBING these dumb ass 3cepts :laff:

Tiny Brains for $20 basically sums up this thread. They know they couldn't pull no shyt like that on XBL gamers :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There are some really good looking Indies. What about guacamelee, and shadow complex? Easily some of the best games on those platforms plus look at cuphead

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

they literally give these games away on PC. donate a penny to charity and they add 10 of those indie joints to your Steam account :eat:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
original.jpg
:mjlol:

Let's get back to reality for one giddy ghat damn minute.
No longer will FANBOYS convolute round dis bytch. I'm gonna rubbbbbbb you out seee
Rubbbbbb you out

:whoa: I know you new nikkaz are conditioned to think like a homo
Anywayz, lets go back to last gen for a moment. PS3/360
Still alive and kicking. Now tell me, outside of XBLA titles that either don't make it or a year later get to PSN
Nobody gives a shyt about indie, arcade, non of that shyt.
A ton of Arcade titles dropped recently, not a single thread on any of them. And there never is here
So please, spare me with this bullshyt that you give a fukk about indie titles
Even on Neofag they have the same one thread on em that get updated every once in a while

So I'm sorry if this was news to any of you, but you don't care about indie, you don't care about arcade titles like that
And for the next gen, how the fukk would ANYONE buy a NEXT GEN SYSTEM just to play titles (or hype up titles) that look like this
266579-TF1.jpg

Or this
indies.jpg

Hey look, Tiny Brains is available now for $20 same price as Killer Instinct on XB1 :snoop:
For the record, there has NEVER been an XBL indie game for $20. They straight up ROBBING these dumb ass 3cepts :laff:

Tiny Brains for $20 basically sums up this thread. They know they couldn't pull no shyt like that on XBL gamers :mjlol:

There's plenty of $20 XBLA games on 360 stop lying :ufdup: