If you could make a video game/have a dream video game what would it be like?

Tapp

All Star
Daps
I have two ideas

I'd like a single player openworld Rpg based in the sword and shield fantasy trope universe with a large play area. As far as map size I would like an area as big as the elder scrolls online universe without skipping out on details and depth. I would like a world with a living economy that is stimulated by player actions. Traveling to other parts of the continent is in real time and cannot be fast travelled unless a spell is used. Obviously horses/ caravans/ boats can speed this process up but I'd like the player to feel like they are actually traveling.

As far as actually game play I'd like a dark soulsesque character control. I'd like for the player to start around the age of 18 and grow up throughout the game play to the age of 65ish or until you are killed.

I'd like the storyline to really heavily on decisions made by the main character as he or she accomplishes their goal. I would want there to be a huge element of political control and power between the different kingdoms and principalities. As far as character depth I'd like the main character to have a limited ability which differed from other games ( no I'm the dragon born , and king, and leader of every guild, and master wizard , and bandit king, and wtf ever)

To begin the game, the player will be given a questionnaire to figure out character major goals and minor goals and also to determine starting ability and aptitude.

There would only be humans (no peeves and other shyt)

Second idea
I'd like a mega man battle network game for android/iOS. I'd want it so that different wifi access generated a internet plays ape for your net navi to explore. And everyone using the app could make custom netnavis with themed widgets for your cell phone.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I would literally adapt Bruce Lee's life mixed with and intertwined with his later movies most notably 'Game of Death', 'Fist of Fury' and 'Enter the Dragon' movies where every level of the dojo has a new combatant who's mastered a style of martial arts. Once you've completed all the levels of the dojo you get to save the female (or the male - you can't alienate the fags now.:hhh:).

The type of game was attempted with 'Kung-Fu' on NES and 'Mortal Kombat II' on SNES/Arcade but they weren't fleshed out enough in reality. Those games put a lot of focus on sorcery and magic instead of reality which would work now.

Essentially, I would adapt Bruce Lee's, 'Game of Death'.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Horizon Zero Dawn and Witcher 3 did that for me :blessed:

I hope that the new Spider-Man game is what I'm dreaming it is :noah:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
An RPG set on modern times with the Earth as the setting travel to every country in the world, fight crimes, fight in wars ,discover hidden magic, fight aliens
The more you level up the more fukkery happens

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I would truly try my best to give people the console level Pokemon game they want.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
For me, basically No Mans Sky on steroids.
this

i would also like a true crime, gta, mafia mixed game

a game where i play a crooked/undercover cop.. i can arrest people and pull people over and run up in spots and call for backup as a cop.... i can also be undercover and be a gang member and call up the gang/cartel/whoever... take gta elements were i can still do anything fukkery related as well, but include some drug selling

matter of fact just give me a drug selling game...

but most importantly... take from mafia... TIME MATTERS.. i want to go through all 4 seasons during play. i want the years to change, which makes the city change, which makes the cars change, which makes my character change.. i want jail to be an issue. fukk a fine and some weapons lost... you get hemmed up, 4 years of game time is going down

but that's not always a bad thing... cause the game will have a fukking prison.. and you can be the man up in there too... get more time if you get caught up.. or build your money and wealth and power by calling the shots from the inside

it'd have to be multiple characters so you not always locked up and not always free... but however they do it... make this shyt right fukking now

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
A mmorpg version of gta and fallout

Where the currency and economy is solely based on the user. Ai only as mission props and people walking around and man stores that users build

User as cops and law enforcements real independ prisons.

Gangs to create gangs(as I level up I expand how many people in my gang I can link up wit other Gangs or I can war wit them until one of us lose power and either conform into one game or one of us die off(most gangs members will be ai that I can send orders without being wit them)
Security firm(see the ia concept above) and the higher my level get the more effective my security is.

As u level u can build stores and houses, and you see the ai working on building these for a certain amount of in game time, but the gangs can come fukk up developments, and then u can either pay them, go to war wit them or hire a security team.

shyt was piff