if you could have white slaves would you?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Let's say you live in a country. And your country lands on the shores of the uk and kidnaps as many white native English people as you can. Then you bring them back to your country and you now have white English slaves avaliable. Would you have them? Would you have different pawg sex slaves?

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
DBa92s_VwAAV7-2.jpg

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Pawg slaves. :wow::wow:

But white people are not natives from Europe. :umad:

Where are they natives of? :lupe: I thought they were native to western European countries where its cold and cloudy all the time so there's no sunlight.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anytime I'm asked something like this, I fall back to quote from the honorable Haile Selassie, who said this as the Italians used chemical weapons against his people.

Take care not to spoil the good name of Ethiopia by acts which are worthy of the enemy. We shall see that our enemies are disarmed and sent out the same way they came.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Where are they natives of? :lupe: I thought they were native to western European countries where its cold and cloudy all the time so there's no sunlight.
I don't know, there's many theories out there, their albino asses are probably native from asia. :yeshrug:
The whole "black people became white because they live in the cold" is fake breh. People don't change their genetics just because they live in a different place. There's plenty of dark skinned people living in the artic for hundreds of years.