If You Are An Articulate And Clean-Looking Black Man, You Are A God To These Hos..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

if you're educated, articulate (no broken english or the use of ebonics), and good-looking (well dressed included), hos of ALL races will treat you as if you're a gift sent from the heavens. it's unbelievable, and a little sad, how special we're looked upon. as if every nikka out here is of the 2chainz or gucci vein, these hos' eyes widen and mouths salivate when a good looking brother who is extremely articulate comes into their view. white women, asian women, black women - ALL women. they act as if we're a genie in a bottle, arriving to grant them three wishes.

are we that rare? is the common image of the black man one who speaks in broken english, dresses like a thug, and is incurious when it comes to world matters and culture?

i'm so blessed to have been born to two educated and upper middle class parents who raised me on the appreciation of literature and sciences. i feel sorry for these little nikkas with their ratchet upbringings.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
While the t/s is coming off a lil snobbish,I admit it works for me:yeshrug: But at the same time I see nikkas with their hood swag pulling top bytches too:mjpls: The key is confidence. Any nikka with it is gonna eat good:win:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Nope. Usually those are the ones they shun.

This...

lol at a black woman wanting a man who does not speak in ebonics and is well dressed.

She can't relate to that. She prefers to breed with lowest denominator in the food chain and complain about "n!ggas don't take care of thier kids" as if she is devoid of responsibility.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This...

lol at a black woman wanting a man who does not speak in ebonics and is well dressed.

She can't relate to that. She prefers to breed with lowest denominator in the food chain and complain about "n!ggas don't take care of thier kids" as if she is devoid of responsibility.

Breh, not every black women are like this. Hell, not even the majority are. :mindblown:

And white women dfinitely go for "bad boys" as well. Come on son. :bryan:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Honestly outside of work I dress like a flashy rapper and I catch women from all backgrounds choosing. I just stick with own though and although educated I talk like your average Atlanta dude but I can't help that. I clean it up at work as best as I can but I always end up slipping and calling some of the shedevils slim or some crazy sh1t like that. One of them wore these tight pants to work one day and I called her lil butt and I thought for certain I was gonna get fired for harassment and I was on pins and needles for a couple of weeks. She just kinda smiled and went switching her lil slim ass to her desk.

Brothas sometimes it hard to not be tempted by those damn devils but I'm currently working on this race traitor. I have a feeling I'm gonna knock the bottom off of this chick soon.

Either you're the man or you aren't when it comes to these chicks though. It's amazing what being in the 6ft 200 pound club can do for a man.