If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl and I give "The Nod" like wassup?
:umad:

Mf Just looked and kept it moving!
:picard:

I waited for that mf outside the store ready to get it in.
My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrespected.
:sadbron:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Well me personally, I don't feel the need to make eye contact with every fukking dude I see on the street.

One thing if I'm at work..I try to acknowledge all black ppl at work period...but if i'm on the street I wanna be left the fukk alone. Especially since I have freeform hairstyle that grows upward and already got mofos staring at me constantly.

In short:

Get angry because another man didn't make eye contact with you while you're with your "girl" (:duck: ) , brehs.

:dame:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of 20 times I do "the nod" to another brotha I maybe won't get acknowledgement once. It's usually by mistake though.

Most brothas even follow up with "How you doing?"

My Hispanic ex gf never got this until I explained this to her. She's like "Do you know him?" I'm like "No we just met" :pachaha: